Mac Users

earmuffs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck that.

You wanted to be all "cool and trendy" buying a mac, now you can live with the concequences.

Fuck that.

You wanted to be all *fuck apple, i can build a computer with my bare hands and rise the ranks to super nerd!*

SoulSeeks worked for me on this compuder but i gotta say its just not worth it. Lil bit of limewire, and megaupload related forums= all the piracy i care to use.

i love the degree of brand loyalty that computers bring out. i dont really even use computers outside of work but i always find myself making fun of apples. i used to hate them because they networked like fat people fuck but now i just hate them because they cost 1 billion dollars and all most people use them for is to update their ipod and flicker accounts.

I just switched from PC to Mac. The reason I switched was because I was sick of dealing with the PC bullshit, constantly dealing with virus programs, internet security and ridiculous updates and shit. After using the Mac for like 4 months now I think I made a mistake. Don't believe the hype. OSX is way less stable than XP. So far I experience a program freezing up on me almost daily, often times I can't even restart the computer. The shit freezes and crashes often. On my PC I hardly ever had those problems.

Oh well.

Anyone know where I can snatch a copy of finalcut pro?

I just switched from PC to Mac. The reason I switched was because I was sick of dealing with the PC bullshit, constantly dealing with virus programs, internet security and ridiculous updates and shit. After using the Mac for like 4 months now I think I made a mistake. Don't believe the hype. OSX is way less stable than XP. So far I experience a program freezing up on me almost daily, often times I can't even restart the computer. The shit freezes and crashes often. On my PC I hardly ever had those problems.

Oh well.

if you're having these problems it's because you're using it wrong

azureus is a good one, use torrentspy or piratebay websites to start with, demonoid is good but you need a invitation.

Make sure the file is done downloading before you open it.

VLC will play most movie files.

brand loyalty is for teh gais.

but if you do anykind of art on your cp then get a mac.