Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Abracadabra

where the fuck is the mailman?

So am I the only person who doesn't do the net flix thing?

its only good if you are a major movie buff /and gamefly is really good ONLY if you are a major gamer

i put a dvd on ebay recently, some dude with 0 feedback won it, never sent the money.

normally i retract bids with people with that type of feedback, but i gave him the benefit of the doubt.

i called him yesterday, and it's this 50 year old dude (he told me) that sounds like a pathological liar telling me he sent the check 2 weeks ago and that he e-mailed me telling me so. never happened. i asked him how long he's been an ebay member. he says 3 years. i say "so for three years you've never gotten one feedback?" he says no. even though his account says it was recently created. then he began ranting and raving about past merchants that "fucked him over" and how he hates ebay because his past accounts have been cancelled.

i was like nigga i didn't even ask you all that. just send me my fuckin money.

he asked me how many dvd's i buy off of ebay a month, i said maybe about 2 a month on average.

apparently he has a dvd-obsession/fetish, because all he buys is dvd's because that's all he talked about, and he thought that dvd's are the only things people buy off ebay. i'm like "no i buy other things."

he says "oh you're not a 'dvd *connoisseur*' like me."

i picture him being a fat single dude living in a dirty apartment with stacks of dvd's to the ceiling, in his closet, under his bed, in his bathroom and behind his shower curtains.

i sent an unpaid item notice and will probably add negative feedback once the unpaid dispute is not resolved.

/end ramble

Hahahah whats funny is that he thought he was sounding all cultured and cool being into dvd's and the immediate association you had was him being a straight loser.

I LOLED when i read "dvd's behind the shower curtain" I dont know why.

So am I the only person who doesn't do the net flix thing?

No you're not...I watch movies on the interwebs. But Holy..I am baby sitting right now (the kids are sound asleep in bed already) and the TV these people have is bananas. I am scared to touch it. HD flat screen thingie. The mum told me to help myself to the movies but I think I might just mess around on the 12s and then go jump on the gigantic trampolene and watch the sun set.

i do neither....

I just download them.

i use facets. its a chicago obscure film place, they send dvds anywhere.

lots of japanese, chinese, euro-horror, stop motion animation.

i'm not into the new 80 billion dollar sleepers.

I bought a widescreen LCD tv, and it is fucking bananas. I just set it up, and I'm watching Letterman in hi-def. I think I might put Fletch on though.

/psyched

i checked out netflix. it looks like they have a lot of stuff. how long do they usually take to sendyour next dvd out once you return something?

shit..where the fuck is the DMV..they owe me 120$ i think the dmv and postal service are in kahoots for delaying my money. fuckin devils.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now