when i was growing up my family was poor as shit

Abracadabra

my parents waited until we were all grown up to get fat pockets. assholes. they just bought this:

104042144ml1180331068.jpg

Consider winding down through your own private driveway, canopied by tall timbers to come out to a magnificent clearing, manicured and pristine with the most charming Cape Cod style home imaginable. A total of 3 acres( approx) with

stunning views of an ever changing tapestry of colour throughout the seasons and a tranquil setting, complete with a 48 metre, par 3 golf hole. A truly enchanting home offering separate formal lounge, dining room, and family room all with French doors to the front verandah, four bedrooms all with timber lined cathedral ceilings, a master with full ensuite and walk in robe and remaining generous bedrooms with built in robes. Galley style kitchen has a freestanding stainless steel range, dishwasher and large walk in pantry. Enjoy entertaining or simply relaxing on the large covered entertainment deck, cleverly situated to encompass the view. Creature comforts have not been overlooked, ducted heating, ducted vacuum, wood coonaras to each living area and split system cooling for upstairs. Large steel garage, workshop and carport, tank water, sealed road frontage and total privacy finishes a very desirable package.

104042144al1180331069.jpg

104042144bl1180331077.jpg

104042144cl1180331128.jpg

104042144dl1180331130.jpg

104042144el1180331131.jpg

104042144fl1180331237.jpg

104042144gl1180331238.jpg

104042144il1180331278.jpg

insane

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis

When I was dead broke, man I couldn't picture this

50 inch screen, money green leather sofa

Got two rides, a limousine with a chauffeur

Phone bill about two G's flat

No need to worry, my accountant handles that

And my whole crew is loungin'

Celebratin' every day, no more public housin'

Thinkin' back on my one-room shack

Now my mom pimps a Ac' with minks on her back

And she loves to show me off, of course

Smiles every time my face is up in The Source

We used to fuss when the landlord dissed us

No heat, wonder why Christmas missed us

Birthdays was the worst days

Now we sip champagne when we thirst-ay

Uh, damn right I like the life I live

'Cause I went from negative to positive

And it's all...

The funny thing about houses like that is that you hope they have furniture that looks like that to set the tone of the house. It is funny when you go to home opens and they have the flashed house but the wrong furniture.

If that is their furniture, then they have some style mate.

The funny thing about houses like that is that you hope they have furniture that looks like that to set the tone of the house. It is funny when you go to home opens and they have the flashed house but the wrong furniture.

If that is their furniture, then they have some style mate.

that's not their furniture, but theirs will definately suit the house. my mum will make sure of that.

my parents did the same shit. but seeing as how i was their ticket into the country you cant really expect it to have gone differently.

they just bought their 4th house, i still dont get any "sorry you were poor for the better half of your life" money. I WANT MY DAMN REPARATIONS.

my parents did the same shit. but seeing as how i was their ticket into the country you cant really expect it to have gone differently.

they just bought their 4th house, i still dont get any "sorry you were poor for the better half of your life" money. I WANT MY DAMN REPARATIONS.

didn't your folks die on april 30th of 1945?

yes casek, not only is ava my girlfriend and not only am i hitler, but so were my parents.

dick.

that being said i am getting paid 100 dollars by 3 different people when i rock the hitler stache for a week. im not sure if im going to do it yet.

yes casek, not only is ava my girlfriend and not only am i hitler, but so were my parents.

dick.

that being said i am getting paid 100 dollars by 3 different people when i rock the hitler stache for a week. im not sure if im going to do it yet.

haha. i was joking. $100 for a week...sweet deal.

do it. say your french.

Archived