Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

Re: I want to see you, yet again

So your judging by what you see. My pics that are here reveal my skills when it comes to photoshop. Besides, when is the last time i went all ontz ontz ontz up in here? Never! Also, i do all this for shits and giggles. Its all cool.

QUOTE]

well i dont know you so i guess i am judging you by what i see. dont trip though, being gay is the new black. i give you till the end of this year to come out of the closet.

just fucking with you man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know how it goes down on CHannel zero. no pressure. its not like im gona turn emo and cut myseLf. we are all family here, besides those damn noobz!!!11!!

You know, Trance4Mationz seems to be committing pretty much every 12oz "uncool" crime under the sun without exception, yet he's being a champ about the clowning. Anybody else would have started bitching and retaliating and would probably be banned by now for unbelievable homoness. Dude's OK with me.

im a bad ass too.

P1012104.jpg

Hahahaha I have been awake for about 8 minutes and I already just laughed my arse off. Thankyou very much kind sir.

Somebody should make a thread of this type of photo for all to contirbute to. The whole rebel gig.

You know, Trance4Mationz seems to be committing pretty much every 12oz "uncool" crime under the sun without exception, yet he's being a champ about the clowning. Anybody else would have started bitching and retaliating and would probably be banned by now for unbelievable homoness. Dude's OK with me.

true.

i was thinking the same thought as snb, then dismissed it.

true dat...he handled it well in the rainbow thread too. props.

Why are we here at channel zero? Shits n giggles. No need for haterz. I joined here cus I was amazed on all those members with crazy pics and funny stuff/comments they had to say over certain topics. I may have post stupid shit, but that is why we are here, to discuss, Not on how the Member is a Fuken Fag, but on the topic and the comments itself. There are members, how ever, that say non-sence and are here to ruin everything.

Like, before, i tried my best on the "Orry/ im in your pictures" "Great Pictures" forums, posting pictures. Do you see me there on those forums now?

Lets just move on and continue with our craziness shall we?

l_d1e062676a372c4c72782e09341a575e.png

You know, it's almost like true douchebaggery is, like, a matter of...

...conduct?

fasttimes1.jpg

i know, but i didnt get how the two really connected.

i found out that the clothing line still exists.

all i know is i use to wear those shirts back in grade school.

didnt think it still existed.

i retract my statement.