I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: I want to see you, yet again

damn nigga you slippin. i hope you peed right after you finished, it cleans out any foreign body fluids (so i heard).

theres only 1 that im questioning. i already got the 8 months from now date marked to get myself checked out.

beard: check

rap letters: check

booty shot: check

i win

bopsetrapgang.jpg

sorry ladies, i'm taken

for second i thought you were rocking a zumiez bag haha

never call smash on girls wearing the goggle glasses. those goggle glasses hide half the face. sometimes girls look amazing with them on.. then they take them off and their eyes are hella close together or some other crazy shit i cant think of right now. fuck those glasses.

I'm naturally blond.

*edit, and those sunglasses... i found them in my house. or well, my brother did and gave them to me. i wore them for two weeks straight then broke them by throwing them at one of my friends and he punched them into a wall. shit was funny.

never call smash on girls wearing the goggle glasses. those goggle glasses hide half the face. sometimes girls look amazing with them on.. then they take them off and their eyes are hella close together or some other crazy shit i cant think of right now. fuck those glasses.

Quothed for truth. I've been saying this for the longest time. and the fad just needs to die anyways. sunglasses as big as windshields are played