I want to gayify you. Here, I got a retarded thread for you. please ruin it

AyeBee

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: I want to see you, yet again

Mero really is a moron, I don't care about what I did in the past yeah woo, i did speed. Really my girlfriend can post whatever she wants, it's just when the 12oz class clown (if only you could make a living being a clown Mero, you'd be set) starts acting out for attention of course there's some nut danglers that will follow his side... I understand that. But to then actually pretend like you know what's up with my past and not know who I am now is naive (go look it up bub if you don't know what naive is). I deal with naive people every day at work. All I've got for mero is hopefully someday he can make more of life than sounding like an unintelligent heinz 57 (or whatever the fuck you are) and get a real job that pays money and doesn't involve smoking blunts, selling crack, trying to be cool. You're only cool to other people that are equally as stupid as you, maybe you can figure that out, but I wouldn't want you to hurt your brain.

You know, I had a friend die a couple months ago. He acted a lot like how mero tries to act on here, I suspect that's how you try to front in real life too. There's definitely a place for people like you, it's called jail, or the morgue.

AVIARY2.jpg

:lol: GOOD ESSAY BRASI. I ENJOYED IT. YO I GOT A CRATE OF SUDAFED FOR YOU DOGGIE, TIME TO COOK UP, CLEAN THE TUB. DO ME A FAVOR AND SHUT THE FUCK UP B. YOU'RE OD BORING AND YOUR FACIAL IS SO FUCKIN BIG ITS THE MAIN STAGE FOR SUMMERJAM. *SLAP!* AND YA BITCH LOOK LIKE THE HOLOCAUST!! STUPID! :p

HAHA YO MAN DEEZ NIGGAS BE TALKING ALL THIS SHIT AT EACHOTHER ON DA WEBS N SHIT>

THESE CHEEZE CRACKER ASS NIGGAZ NEED START BALLIN AND STEPIN THERE GAME THE FUCK UP. FUCKING HANDS LIKE A WOMAN NIGGA GET YA SHIT TOGEATHER FUCKIN GOLD IN YA GRILL NIGANOMITRY SON< DONT GET UNDONE>

boracay12.jpg

this is where I live now.

Yeahh, my buddies who live in Taiwan are always reaching to the Phillippines. I've seen some paradisical type phtos from there. I'm making them promise me to take me there when I go to Taiwan so I can lamp on the beach eating fish and rice for pennies a day.

the move went well indeed. There are many things I love here and some I like a little less but over all it is awesome. For instance; today i spent the entire day island hopping, snokeling, eating chicken inasal and garlic rice and drinking beer. Beer here is 18 pesos. One USD is worth 46 pesos so I am sure you can imagine. Rum is about $1 for a mickey (thats a small bottle for the americans).

Full meals for $2.

One hour long full body massage for $4.

yeah. cant complain.

Archived