Attn: Philly Heads

sarcasm

Too bad nobody ephasised FDR on the 4th. If you're into complete and total drunken chaos with fireworks whizing past skaters heads as they do their best not to collide into eachother, graffiti pandomonium, and at least a handfull of fights. Oh, and bands if you're into punk and hardcore.

Judging by your pic you didn't go on the 4th though. You missed out.

i missed it for the first time ever this year fuck!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

doesn't mean i can't hang out with my friends... none of whom are jocks or anything. i never really noticed that, but come to think of it... you're right. any time i've been into t mom's though, there's been a ton of "hip" kids... so i dunno. i don't care, i'm just there to hang out with my friends.

i'd rather go to gianna's.

they got some dope underground mall places in philly...philly reminded me of market st in san francisco with the brown brick too..nice touch of grimyness in the air. i didnt really do anything except visit the usual tourist crap and walk around for the day i was there...i was just passing through so i didnt venture far from the train station