Attn: Philly Heads

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's terrible man haha , lettuce and tomato.

Basically when you order you gotta know "cheesesteak wit" or "witout." If you say wit then your getting fried onions along with the steak and cheese. Me, when I'm fucking with one, I get fried onions and cheese wiz. Then I put assloads of ketchup.

Plus it has got to be on the Amaroso rolls. I went OT and got a cheesesteak once. It was on these homo ass rolls that were all hard and chewy. Fuck outta here.

thanks to all who are giving helpful responses. i will be writing down all of the suggestions you guys have made and taking w/ me on my trip. if it helps, im gonna be there around 4th of july. so are things gonna be especially poppin' off over there?

I forgot: Rittenhouse square is a good place to bring a book if you get bored, or if you are into it, pick up a chess game. One of my friends goes there to clean people up - if you see a red head kid with a bike, avoid him at all costs.

You might meet a few writers there too if you look hard enough, though chances are they will be the type that hangs out in the Philly thread...you want to avoid most of those.

Yeah 4th of July shit will be poppin off. They prolly got some ill fireworks at Penns Landing. If your just looking for a relaxing time then just stay around Center City and South Philly. Theres not really anything for ya to do in West or North unless you got people there. All the bars and shit will be live as fuck on the 4th though so def plan on going out and getting done up.

i dont undertand the hate on my (city's) graffiti, but whatever im not gonna argue.

The KING TUT exhibit is at the franklin institute, you should reserve tickets and go... it will be off the hook for you i promise.

you should ride the broad street subway if your into (philly) graffiti at all.

go to a phillies game (for reasons already stated) + they have hot dog and beer fights on the regular in the "walk up" ticket sections.

DO NOT go to a strip club here

and stay AWAY from 12th&13th street in center city... unless you like teh man junk.

thank you crack man. i was wondering about eastern staet pen. im into that ghost hunting steeze, and i know that they're gonna do that 7hour live spree of 'most haunted'.

thanks for all the helpful info people, tis appreciated.

• 1 month later...

yeah so i went to philly during the 4th of july and took some pics. i know you all like pictures, so enjoy:

DSC_0001.JPG

hotel was across the street from city hall

DSC_0007.JPG

visited the eastern state pen

DSC_0019.JPG

its kind of drab and spooky

DSC_0022.JPG

i like this picture

DSC_0034.JPG

al capone's cell

DSC_0042.JPG

when in rome...

DSC_0046.JPG

visited the king tut exhibit... no further pictures really.. sorry.. but it was indeed awesome

DSC_0054.JPG

pigs' hogs

DSC_0059.JPG

it was raining at the 4th of july festival... the fireworks got canceled later that evening.. fuck you rain! me and my sister got caught outside w/o an umbrella and got soaked.

DSC_0100.JPG

eddie's tattoo in chinatown

DSC_0065.JPG

inside

DSC_0083.JPG

my sister's 1st tattoo

DSC_0089.JPG

my turn!

DSC_0095.JPG

my first one, i rather like it i must say

DSC_0103.JPG

more philly steaks

DSC_0113.JPG

visited FDR skatepark. very awesome. note the dude getting mad air

DSC_0120.JPG

went to love park..smaller than what i thought it would be

and that's all for now... i hope you all enjoyed the photos

Too bad nobody ephasised FDR on the 4th. If you're into complete and total drunken chaos with fireworks whizing past skaters heads as they do their best not to collide into eachother, graffiti pandomonium, and at least a handfull of fights. Oh, and bands if you're into punk and hardcore.

Judging by your pic you didn't go on the 4th though. You missed out.