Attn: Philly Heads

sarcasm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you should go out to west philadelphia, to chill out, max, relax, and be all cool. while shootin some b-ball outside of the school. then wait til a couple of guys who were up to no good, and they start making trouble in the neighborhood. then you should get in one little fight so that your mom gets scared, and says that you're moving with your uncle and auntie in bel air.

I'm from there and it isn't like I can say there is anything specifically cool, it's really just the city as a whole if that makes sense.

I would definitely go to watch a Phillies game, the new stadium doesn't have the nostalgia of the Vet but it's still pretty cool and they have some good food.

The art museum is alright, but I make it a point to go to museums when I'm in any city.

For locals South Street is played out, but its still worth a few hours if you've never been.

If you're more of a grown up, the Reading Terminal is a cool place to visit.

The Italian Market on 9th in South Philly was fun to shop at when I lived there the second time, you can get some good food from the Cheese steak/Pizza spots too - I specifically remember a great pizza steak at the corner of 9th and Christian.

Or just drink Yuengling, get trashed, and take pictures of a few good tags mixed with a lot of bad.

Good luck.

I'm from there and it isn't like I can say there is anything specifically cool, it's really just the city as a whole if that makes sense.

I would definitely go to watch a Phillies game, the new stadium doesn't have the nostalgia of the Vet but it's still pretty cool and they have some good food.

The art museum is alright, but I make it a point to go to museums when I'm in any city.

For locals South Street is played out, but its still worth a few hours if you've never been.

If you're more of a grown up, the Reading Terminal is a cool place to visit.

The Italian Market on 9th in South Philly was fun to shop at when I lived there the second time, you can get some good food from the Cheese steak/Pizza spots too - I specifically remember a great pizza steak at the corner of 9th and Christian.

Or just drink Yuengling, get trashed, and take pictures of a few good tags mixed with a lot of bad.

Good luck.

thank you! this is the kind of response im looking at, you goons

as a person who vaguely remembers living there for a short time-

the art museum is top 5 in the US. def holler at that shit.

hit the rodin museum just up the street too.. if not first.

pats steaks.

south street for the pure tourist experience.

all the historical crap.

tattood mom's (bar)

that army/navy spot on like 13th and walnut.

i'd say chill with hesh, but he's probably passed out in a gutter somewhere.

I wonder if there are people who were actually born in raised in west philidelphia and spent most of their days on the playground. You know? Chllen out.. maxin... relaxin all cool. Playin some b ball outside of the school. I'd imagine a couple of guys who were up to no good would probably start some start some trouble in a neighborhood like that.

you should go out to west philadelphia, to chill out, max, relax, and be all cool. while shootin some b-ball outside of the school. then wait til a couple of guys who were up to no good, and they start making trouble in the neighborhood. then you should get in one little fight so that your mom gets scared, and says that you're moving with your uncle and auntie in bel air.

AHHAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHA....made my day.

Brown acid? Only clear or light pink/yellow is what you want brotha.

Don't you skate Sarcasm? Grab your board and some beers and a bag full of paint, head down to FDR. You can just get fucked up and openly write on shit. Just don't go over anyone since you don't know who's who and maybe they might pop up and see you doing it.

Hit up South Street there is probly a whole bunch of hot PR bitches walking around wearing nothing. Grab a slice of pizza from Lorenzo's. I think the graff shop Rarebreed is off of south on like 7th or some shit I never went but look it up.

If you smoke weed goto Wonderland on Market Street. Lots of bongs, bowls, etc.

If you wanna go find some nightclub bitches check out Club Flow and Chrome. I'm sure they are still there, lots of hot Asian ho's.

Get some waterice and pretzels from somewhere too, and try a few different cheesesteaks.

Don't buy weed or anything off of people on the street. Especially people claiming to have Hash.

If your feeling adventurous head North. Start at Kensington Avenue and go from there. You will see tons of fucked up shit, it can be quite an experience...