Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Brainchild

Video Game in the making

My kind of video game. If I played them and I had a system. Looks good enough for me to steal what ever system it's gonna be out on.

that would be badAss....the gta 3 environment....sneaking around hitting up walls at nite tryin not to get caught. somebody do it please

what?

Guest imported_Tesseract

Very nice, some of the materials dont stick to well, but the freight model looks good.Are you working on maya, 3dstudio...what?

*Now, since you made the model of that freight, why dont you post a nice frontview blueprint in a nice res for sketching use???

You know a diagram or a flat color with out lighting effects,;)

Would be dope,

btw, Gnes thats very nice:)

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

sweet…rendering is the bitch though.

If you dont mind, what program did you use?

Ive been messing around with Bryce 4, but

that looks like maybe LightWave?

Ill see if I can show you what my friend is doing

with an outline I sketched for his CD cover.

I have to ask him first.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

Originally posted by big bruno

that would be badAss....the gta 3 environment....sneaking around hitting up walls at nite tryin not to get caught. somebody do it please

what?

sorta like TENCHU, I like that idea.

it was all done in 3D studio Max as for the blueprints i only had a side view. I used the very same blueprints that you guys draw on for freight missions or messing around. it wasnt hard to make the sides after a couple trips to the local freight yard with some carefull observation if you noticed in the night/day scene the sides of the frieght have changed. The lines should have ran horizontal not vertical. Yeah, materials and rendering is a bitch i have yet to add lights to that building and make them glow at night. The building looks kinda blocky at shading at night which is a no no for me but i figured you guys would get a kick out of it so i posted it anyways.

Guest me IS cool

Dope I'll take three copies...

can I get my piece on those suckas???:D

Re: *believe*

Originally posted by WebsterUno

sorta like TENCHU.

THERE BETER BE SOME FUCKING MUSIC!

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

NWA's '100 Miles and Runnin'

Webster, have you seen Dirty Hands 1? The 100 miles & Runnin for the 123 Crew spotlight. Talk about the French.

"one main reason is I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

when you use 3d studio .. is it actually 3D .. or is it just like photo shop... know what i mean?

if anyone knows what worldcraft is.. is it like that where you create shit in 3d and then you can take snap shots from within the 3d 'world' ....

"perhaps a gta 3 kinda inviroment where you hit the streets and steel that would be a good thought" there isa game coming for ps2 it is called state of emergency .. you run around in a riot wiht over 100 people on screen at a time .. and you loot stores and kill people n' shit.. it is made by the people who made gta1,2,and3

yes, this might be fun... but think of all the little cumdrops that would start painting after playing this game... kiss your favorite yard goodbye.....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this