No Bullshit

Goofygooober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep taking it and you will sooner or later

i havent taken pyschedelics for a long time...i shroomed a ton...but ive decided that pyschedelics are unnecessary because ive already done them...if someone hasnt i would say to try it, it opens up whole new ways of thinking

i know a dude who we bet 50 dollars couldnt eat a whole cheese wheel. so he did it, and we paid him. the next day i get a call from him "dude im in the hospital" i repsond "why?" he says "you know that cheese wheel? yeah well i tried to shit it out today, it ripped my ass open, i had to get stitches on my ass hole"

wierd shit, he had to sit on this funny pillow thing in school for a week. it was funny to see him explain in depth about wha thappend to the teacher.

on the last day of high school exams one of my mates got mad pissed off goon and passed out and shat himself in the middle of a park in front of about 15 people, he then pulled his pants off while he was pretty much unconscious and shit was just dripping down his legs, we were all in hysterics, his girlfriend had to take him back to her house and give him a bath.

oh yeah i forgot about this morning. i woke up really groggy and tired. i reached for the listerine pre-brush liquid stuff and instead grabbed nail polish remover. i had a mouth full of burning, spit it out, made myself throw up and brushed my teethed five times. that was disgusting i think i still taste it in my mouth.

I remember a thread on here about some kid who liked to sit on the suction pump in his pool while beating off and it sucked his intestinal tract out of his asshole and he had to bite through it to reach the surface so he wouldnt drown or something fucked up along those lines.

I'm pretty sure that's from Chuck Palahniuk's Haunted...But either way it's an urban legend. Although I don't doubt there might be some truth to it. People do all kinds of crazy shit

to their bodies "accidentally". I've heard stories about light bulbs, shampoo, champagne,

and beer bottles..it's all equally gross.

I don't have any weird body-part stories.

Here's some of the stupid shit I've done/seen while on acid:

Kidnapped a County Sheriff. Did drugs with her.

Talked my way out of being apprehended by a mobile task-force.

Driven through people's backyards for miles at a time.

Hide under blanket. Throw steak-knives into ceiling fan.

Made a blind 25-foot leap into pitch-black treetops because someone yelled 'cop'. Survived.

Taken an 80's Honda to 120+ on the freeway.

Put my foot through said Honda's sunroof (while doing 120+ on the freeway).

Waterballoon-slingshot beer bottles into traffic.

Walked around looking for fights - to intentionally lose.

Broken into, and partied in, industrial-waste treatment facilities.

Saw two of my friends get stabbed. Watched 30 people pummel dude who did the stabbing.

Watched a drunk asshole drive his car through a house - while I was inside partying.

when i was like 7 my brother filled a bottle of shampoo (with a little shampoo still in it) with water and squeezed it in my face and i swallowed good amount of that shit.

it felt hella nasty and i lost my voice for a few second. i also chocked a little but didnt throw up. i tried to get the taste out by brushing my teeth multiple times but it was useless because the taste was like in my throat.

eventually that shit went away but it was nasty and i was scared. ever since then i couldnt gargle until last year.

I don't have any weird body-part stories.

Here's some of the stupid shit I've done/seen while on acid:

Kidnapped a County Sheriff. Did drugs with her.

Talked my way out of being apprehended by a mobile task-force.

Driven through people's backyards for miles at a time.

Hide under blanket. Throw steak-knives into ceiling fan.

Made a blind 25-foot leap into pitch-black treetops because someone yelled 'cop'. Survived.

Taken an 80's Honda to 120+ on the freeway.

Put my foot through said Honda's sunroof (while doing 120+ on the freeway).

Waterballoon-slingshot beer bottles into traffic.

Walked around looking for fights - to intentionally lose.

Broken into, and partied in, industrial-waste treatment facilities.

Saw two of my friends get stabbed. Watched 30 people pummel dude who did the stabbing.

Watched a drunk asshole drive his car through a house - while I was inside partying.

stupid shit you've seen, maybe... i don't believe you've done anything like this.