No Bullshit

Goofygooober

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i lived up in montana for like 4 years. theres lots of wire fencing the kind where its three strands with barb wire. the particular fence i was messing with the wire was really loose so i put a stick between two of the wires and starting spinning the stick to tighten it. the wire got stiffer and stiffer till i couldnt turn it then broke the the stick un wound and hit me in the face really hard like 3 times. almost like a cartoon i guess. i told my brother not to tell my mom then i relized blood was dripping down my face.

another time when we lived there i was going down a hill on a shitty mountain bike. i didnt understand that front brakes make you fly forward. i cracked my head open.

another time i fell off one of those teeter tooter type things that are on swing sets and it racked me in the back of the head it split open.

and then one other time i was playing football and running backwards and ran in to a post and cracked it open.

i never went to the hospital cause we lived out of town and didnt have money. but i got butter fly bandaides and cyanne pepper i guess it stops the bleeding.

i stepped on a rusty nail once 2 and we drove to the local red neck bar and washed my foot in the bathroom sink

ive heard a story almost exactly the same as that asshole suckage shit. that's gross.

i knew this one chick, and about three years ago was the first time she ever dropped acid. and you know how most people stop taking acid after a while cause the bad trips scare them away from that shit right? well this chick never experienced a bad trip, so she stayed taking this shit and it got to the point where she took it every single day. now, three years later, she doesn't take acid anymore, but she took it so much that now she's on a permanent trip that will never go away. there's a plane that circles around her head constantly, and there's a parrot that's perched on her shoulder permanently. no bullshit.

never take acid.

yeah I heard that if acid gets into your spinal coard then its perminently inside of you and you have a lifelong trip

that shit is fucked up

and so is that nerve ending story

The first week of high school, we were doing an asesment test that involved reading out loud. I came to class tripping balls on blotter. We read this story out loud alphabetically by last name. My name is almost at the end of the alphabet, so just trying to follow along in the book so I'd know where to pick up at when it was my turn was horrifying. I sneezed and thought snot was all over the place, luckily my friend was near me and told me there was no snot. I read my part, and afterwards, the teacher called me up to the desk. I was shook. She just wanted to congratulate me on having the highest score she'd ever seen, saying my reading was at junior in college level blah blah blah, fuck that was the feeling of relief. I ditched the rest of the day. Years later I meet her again at an alternative education center. She was aggresively hitting on me, and when she realized my girl was with me, she got all catty with her. I found out these two dudes in high school ran a train on her.

Or Brenda Fricker....

Here is a no bullshit story with a pic. I remember being young and my friends telling me not to piss on an electric fence, so I didn't. But here is what happens when you piss on a 3 phase electric fence

NSFW!!

ouch_electric_fence.jpg

my weekend was fucked up.

friday me and my boys smoking weed in my m8s loft. One of them goes home and that him and his brother argue over the volume on the tv and he gets stabbed in the heart with a samarai sword.

now hes dead and the other one in jail for murder.

ive never had anyone die before and i already miss him :(

me and my friends didnt want to pay for the subway one day. so when we got off we quickly jumped over the railing and onto the street(12 foot drop). i look to my right, and the subway cops saw us make the jump and are now chasing us. so we look across the busy street, and theres about 250-300 screaming girls ages 6-28 roughly. all of them screaming and waving, very loud in a huge crown infront of hooters. so anyway me and 5 of my buddies we decide that it would be good to run across the street, and hide in the group. so we run across the road, almost all of us get hit, and we hide in the crowd of screaming girls. i ask one bitch why there all infront of hooters and she just screams "AHHH LOOK LOOK, THERE HERE, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!". im like ok wtf??! so i look over and here comes this big ass coach bus pulls up, and the people inside put down the windows and start waving. inside were the backstreet boys (and this was 2 years ago, so im like wtf?! i thought they all died..) but yea we got away from the subway cops, and about 15 minutes later are crew got pictures taken with the hooters girls. we road the bus home, and all of us ran off the bus out diffrent doors, and didnt pay also...good times..