No Bullshit

Goofygooober

i'm bored as fuck

one time my friend had a piece of string sticking out of his nipple, so he started to pull it out, and he kept pulling and pulling until this thing got like 4 feet long, so finally he got some scissors and cut it off. then he shat himself and passed out. turns out it was a nerve ending.

post your weird ass stories

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's fucked.....

one time, my friend noticed a blue thread sticking out of his knee. he pulled out a whole 2 inches of it.... it ended up being a left over stich from some knee surgergy he had like 20 some odd years earlier. it was gross, he has it saved too.... fuckin weirdo.

I remember a thread on here about some kid who liked to sit on the suction pump in his pool while beating off and it sucked his intestinal tract out of his asshole and he had to bite through it to reach the surface so he wouldnt drown or something fucked up along those lines.

ive heard a story almost exactly the same as that asshole suckage shit. that's gross.

i knew this one chick, and about three years ago was the first time she ever dropped acid. and you know how most people stop taking acid after a while cause the bad trips scare them away from that shit right? well this chick never experienced a bad trip, so she stayed taking this shit and it got to the point where she took it every single day. now, three years later, she doesn't take acid anymore, but she took it so much that now she's on a permanent trip that will never go away. there's a plane that circles around her head constantly, and there's a parrot that's perched on her shoulder permanently. no bullshit.

never take acid.

ive heard a story almost exactly the same as that asshole suckage shit. that's gross.

i knew this one chick, and about three years ago was the first time she ever dropped acid. and you know how most people stop taking acid after a while cause the bad trips scare them away from that shit right? well this chick never experienced a bad trip, so she stayed taking this shit and it got to the point where she took it every single day. now, three years later, she doesn't take acid anymore, but she took it so much that now she's on a permanent trip that will never go away. there's a plane that circles around her head constantly, and there's a parrot that's perched on her shoulder permanently. no bullshit.

never take acid.

This fucked up, crazy dude I used to work with was like that...noone knew what was wrong with him and then it turned out someone knew his ex-girl and yeah, bad acid trip

one time my boy was on acid....he started punching out all the windows of his house..he says he was "looking for a joint"...he ended up severing fingers and nerves...the guys he was with trippped out and walked like 5 miles or more to where i was working and told me...so i left to go help him...he was sticking his toungue in an out like a snake...and he wouldnt sit back or relax...dude was a wrestler and weighed like 250..his mom came home and some idiot told her he took herbal exctasy she called 911 they came and took him to a pysch ward...he died about a year later in a drunk driving accident...ive taken lsd at least 4 times and ive never had a bad trip

one time i came home and my family was watching some crazy video show.i couldnt stop laughing..that was a trip