MY girl.............................................. ..

eatyourpaint

i can see your age showing on some of you guys. there is no fucking point to beating anyones ass. this isnt bout oh hes bagging her now or nothing like that. you wish you were still hittin. your not. and if you whoop other guys ass, you probably wont hit again either. just get over it and put you energy into trying to game some other dame. there is a whole lot of them around.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would you even want her back after another dudes dick was in her. Espescially when he's probably still runnin up in her. Just think about dudes balls smacking her ass and busting one in your girl like an hour before you come home from work. You should take a minute to think about the possibillity that the last pube you got stuck between your teeth might not even be hers.;)

wtf? can someone translate the ebonics?

WOW MY DUDE YOU'RE A FUCKING BIRD. THAT MEANS YOU'RE A FUCKING BITCH, IN CASE THE METH BLEW OUT YOUR MEDULLA AND YOU CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT SHIT MEANS BY READING THE SENTENCE. DOES YOUR GIRL FUCK YOU OR DO YOU FUCK YOUR GIRL?