catching high billboards....

ruckus101

im planning on catching some billboards.. i dont have problems getting up there or anything, the only thing im trippin on is falling off.

5e1bf9.jpg

i know how to get up on some really high billboards, and i plan to. but should i get something to secure me up there?

when i get up on high up like that, and look around, i dont really get scared, it just trips me out. im thinking of getting a sit harness, a rope, and just quikly putting it on before i climb up to the billboard.. then when i get up there just to fasten the harness so i can lean back and for the rope to hold me in place.. so if i relax then it will hold me. im not the type to wanna risk falling off.

is me going out a getting a sit harness just retarted? just using a rope sounds just as good to me... but a sit harness would be easier because i dont really have to worry about tieing the rope or anything. i just slip into it really fast and attach it with a hook.

suggestions or feedback?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you had a harness and rope you need a guy on the ground to hold the rope, just like in rockclimbing,

and high billboards are not the best, the best are in the freshest spots, i seen 20 feet high billboards that are next to the expressway then I seen 300 feet high shit with wack ass toy shit you cant read.

you can get a harness and emergency carabiner [sp??], just get some type of rope or such so you can walk freely from where the rope is attached to your harness and then attach the other end to the carabiner. if you fall you only fall like 10 feet max, that is if the part you attached the carabiner doesnt snap.

all in all, get a harness if you are looking to really climb, otherwise just grow some balls.

there is 2 specfiv billboards i wanna catch.

one is easy to climb on and is around 20-30 feet above the ground. on that one, there is not light at night and i can take my time one... the thing is, it is at a dangerous height with nothing but pavement. i just wanna tie myself up with something so that it can hold me.

so lets say i lean back, and it will hold me in that position, so it wont let me lean further. so i can conftarably take the time on my piece.

another one is a huge billboard taht is seen from a freeway, and is maybe 40 fet high with a 10 feet deep construction zone under it. i wanna catch it, but i need some security up there.

and yea, i plan to catch really high ones, though they are easy to climb, they are at deadly heights...

and hey shit happens, i dont feel like dying just cuz i slipped or got shook from a cop pulling up