What Made You Come To 12oz??? - no homo

Seffiks

What Made YOu Come To 12oz?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: What Made You Come To 12oz???

actually the magazine got me to come to the site. thing is back then i was so computer illiterate that i couldn't figure out to click on the forum button. so i just kept coming to the site and closing the browser window.

after i figured that out

it was the end

i got the magazine and wondered if there was a website. it was the os gemeos issue, the third one i think. i didn't even know about search engines back then, i just put a bunch of different variations of 12oz into the search bar until the site came up.

i didn't know at the time, but it was when anyone could post under any name. (i hope i'm remembering that right, it was long fucking time ago)

Actually, back in 01 i was battling some kid locally and a third party put our flicks on here to be judged. I was like "12 oz Prophet has a website???" ...and the rest is history. Now all I do is kick it in Channel Zero and sometimes my hometown thread. Screw your freights.