What Made You Come To 12oz??? - no homo

Seffiks

What Made YOu Come To 12oz?  

196 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: What Made You Come To 12oz???

i got put on to 12oz magazine when issue 1 came out. they were carrying it at lunasea in providence, RI. i bought every issue, until they stopped carrying it. then in feb 2007, i decided to look on google to see if it was still in print. i never found out, but i did find this site.

anyone know if the magazine is still in print?

I used to collect the 12 Prophet rags... Still got them too...

Anyways... Came across a link to Brickslayers and jumped on board....

Now I really only like Ch.0 and hate on graffiti.... Fuck graffiti..

i got put on to 12oz magazine when issue 1 came out. they were carrying it at lunasea in providence, RI. i bought every issue, until they stopped carrying it. then in feb 2007, i decided to look on google to see if it was still in print. i never found out, but i did find this site.

anyone know if the magazine is still in print?

12oz prophet magazine has been sold out since 1998. you can still catch copies of theVapors issue 1 and AKA and a few other projects at FOURTHEHARDWAY.com

i think i came here to look up Tennessee stuff and hang around the third rail, but that was a looooong time ago.....it''s been a few years since I've been in there. The level of retardation there rivaled people that show up in the Myspace picture post.

Guest spectr

i originally came on here years ago to look at the graffiti... 98 or 99 or some shit... then I cam back in 01 lurking looking at photos.... now I spend more time in ch0 wasting a few minutes here and there... speaking of that time for me to get back to class and stop creeping out the hottie next to me by looking at the myspace picture post thread......

I heard that somebody was talking shit in the Philly thread.

I didn't even know how to use the internet at the time so this dude I used to be boys with came over the crib and showed me how to get on 12oz on my chicks computer so that I could argue with some no-name nobody about how I suck at graffiti.

At first I was one of those dudes that typed in all caps :biglaugh:

And ever since then I've spent entirely too much time on this shit.

I learned how to do this whole internet shit through 12oz.

I fucking learned how to type the right way on 12oz.