big L

taper

whats this motha fuckin rap game without L? yo thats like jewles without ice like china without rice or the bulls without mike crack heads without pipes the vilage without dykes or hockey games without fights. dont touch the mike if you unable to spit flamboyant is the label i'm wit mothafucka. we all love big l. rip big l. poast all you big l comments here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest dukeofyork
Originally posted by Rodney Trotter

Big L rest in peace. I named one of my goldfish after him, but he jumped out the tank when I went away for the weekend. By the time I got home it smelt real bad.

oh man thats bad...

guru shoutin out big l rest in peace is all i know about the matter for the most part...

other than that, i dont know.

either way, rest in peace.

I just picked up an old 12' single from Lord Finesses' album "Return of the Funkyman"---the b-side has a remix with Big L....on vinyl..."I only roll with originators/chicks stick to my dick like magnets' on refrigerators....." shit is dope...from '92.

Guest L.RonHubbard

BIG L is a crazy brother, or at least he was. There are a few questionable points about him though...

1. Every one of his songs has basically the same lyrics

2. He is black yet he pretends to be named "CORLEONE", who ironically is a white cicilian who thought black people were animals

3. He repetedly calls himself "flamboyant" a term used to describe gay people...

dont get me wrong though no hiphop collection is complete without "yes you may remix", "put em on big L', "day one", "ebonics", "size em up", either of his albums and most of the DITC shit.

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

BIG L is a crazy brother, or at least he was. There are a few questionable points about him though...

1. Every one of his songs has basically the same lyrics

2. He is black yet he pretends to be named "CORLEONE", who ironically is a white cicilian who thought black people were animals

3. He repetedly calls himself "flamboyant" a term used to describe gay people...

dont get me wrong though no hiphop collection is complete without "yes you may remix", "put em on big L', "day one", "ebonics", "size em up", either of his albums and most of the DITC shit.

Whaaaaa? I think this kids a cop...

Guest L.RonHubbard

you cant deny the fact that evey lyric is a clever metaphore involving girls hes fucked, whips he pimps, niggas hes smoked, shows hes ripped, and chips hes stacked.

And try and tell me its not lame to be black and suit yourself with an italian nickname.

thats like supporting a white boy who acts black. you cant take it that seriously

Archived