reactable

GLIK$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fuck this is encompasses an entire generation or "new Media" artists. i hope they all die. Fuck this kind of shit so annoying. "look at me i can program this and connect circuits, and make pixel matrixs and adding sensors. LOOK dude its got sensors!" Fucking Great!

Fuck this is encompasses an entire generation or "new Media" artists. i hope they all die. Fuck this kind of shit so annoying. "look at me i can program this and connect circuits, and make pixel matrixs and adding sensors. LOOK dude its got sensors!" Fucking Great!

Hahahahahaha, this is funny, cause I'm totally into all this shit.

I will be happy when these people make a lasting work. something that is more then jsut 'cool'.

Im sure the first people to discover oil paint made a mess before anything decent was created.

but this thing in the 1st 10 seconds is jsut making tones tha modulate, why not buy a key board and stair at your itunes screen visualizer?

yes im jaded i just spent two years i will never get back surrounded by new media jack asses who are "visual artists" but couldn't draw a fucking circle with a compass to guide them. all this crap is more about cool technology then it is about art and as soon as the technology gets 24 months old the work is outdated and crap.

I draw portraits using my GPS Ipak: i Make work that highlights the divide of I can afford all this crap and you cant, now give me props for spending money!

yes im jaded i just spent two years i will never get back surrounded by new media jack asses who are "visual artists" but couldn't draw a fucking circle with a compass to guide them. all this crap is more about cool technology then it is about art and as soon as the technology gets 24 months old the work is outdated and crap.

Somewhere in the world there's a guy playing the piano, or drums, and saying the same stuff about your keyboard. Or Alesis. Or MPC. Or turntable. Or Dr.Groove.

The people who are impressed by 'cool interfaces' will come and go. The people who really give a fuck will push it until it evolves into something worthwhile.

Simple as that.