go sony.

defyoner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Amazing. Whenever Sci-Fi becomes reality I get exited.

I wrote a pretty extended paper this semester on the relationship between goals of human production and science fiction. Shit is crazy. All we have is science fiction to tell us what to make. Go sony. So long as they stop workin on the Qrio, im good. That creepy fuckin robot will kill us all.

I wrote a pretty extended paper this semester on the relationship between goals of human production and science fiction. Shit is crazy. All we have is science fiction to tell us what to make. Go sony. So long as they stop workin on the Qrio, im good. That creepy fuckin robot will kill us all.

That is true. I notice a lot of inventions were once "science-fiction" are now "science-fact."

One example would be the "ion propulsion" in spacecraft from Star Wars (from the 70's). Back then there was no such thing as ion propulsion, in theory and experimentation yes, but not being used as a commodity; but nowadays there have been successful usages for ion thrusters in satellites.

Archived