HELP I LOST MY VCARD..

fat ralphy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was 19, yes another late bird. it was my 19th bday to be exact with this chic i met at the theater a day before. i talked her into giving me bday head and the i took her outside to my friends honda civic and gave it to her while the alarm kept going off. it wasnt all that good.

• Like 1

oh yeah cuz your still a virgin right cacash.....i some how find it hard to believe

your gonna tell me youll take a flight to boston with some hog beezy but you aint bucked....

the word of the day is

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)

n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

the word of the day is

sar·casm (sär'kāz'əm)

n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
  2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

yeah dude i got it the first time...i was actually joking myself

16.. snuck out of my parents house at like 2:30 and met up with my girl at the time in my friends filthy garage. (me and my homies set up a chill spot in the rafters we could smoke herb and drink in.. there happened to be a matress and condom stash if such a situation should ever arise.. ha.)

Mine comes with a story. No pun intended. Me and a girl that I am still close friends with were up in my room, and we were just playing video games, and we've been friends for awhile, so we playfight and shit, and so, I poke her, she swings at me, so on and so forth and we are on the bed naked as if a tornado struck. Now for the real story.

We were playfighting, and she managed to pin my hands back, and something I didn't know about her was she loved it when someone would bite her neck. I did this two or three times and she made the hottest moan I'd ever heard, next thing I know, I'm choking on tongue, and her pants are down, and so are mine. We just finished up, and my mom opens the door, girl looks back, and just stays in place on me, and the blankets were off, it was obvious what we were doing. Moms just goes. "Ohh...well...uhm...GET EM BENJI!" Benji is our dog. He is a tiny little furr ball that just ran over, and the girl started to scratch Benji's head, and mom looked over at me, and pointed to the condom wrapper on my shelf and she mouthed "Did you use it?!" And I just nodded, she called Benji out and closed the door, we kept going. Great times.

Mine comes with a story. No pun intended. Me and a girl that I am still close friends with were up in my room, and we were just playing video games, and we've been friends for awhile, so we playfight and shit, and so, I poke her, she swings at me, so on and so forth and we are on the bed naked as if a tornado struck. Now for the real story.

We were playfighting, and she managed to pin my hands back, and something I didn't know about her was she loved it when someone would bite her neck. I did this two or three times and she made the hottest moan I'd ever heard, next thing I know, I'm choking on tongue, and her pants are down, and so are mine. We just finished up, and my mom opens the door, girl looks back, and just stays in place on me, and the blankets were off, it was obvious what we were doing. Moms just goes. "Ohh...well...uhm...GET EM BENJI!" Benji is our dog. He is a tiny little furr ball that just ran over, and the girl started to scratch Benji's head, and mom looked over at me, and pointed to the condom wrapper on my shelf and she mouthed "Did you use it?!" And I just nodded, she called Benji out and closed the door, we kept going. Great times.

that was pretty hot until you had to talk to mum whilst balls deep.

I fucked a 14 yr old.......

I was a punkrocker.. 14 yrs old.. fucked this raver that about 75%

all my friends ended up fucking. that was 12 years ago. Her name was Robyn

13 yr old sucks my dick.....

My first BJ thou.. I was 13 and she blowed me on a bench across from my house.

She did it in front of my 2 best friends. One of those friends was Martin. Martin

passed away 3.5 yrs ago and one of my favorite memories was that night.....

as she rode her bike away to go home he said "damnnn, how did you get her to do that.

15 i think.

girl under barn roof. no walls and shit just some shitty hay.

dont think i even got it in really, i was drunk.

she turned lesbo straight after YEAH!!!

second virginity loss with hot redhead when i was 15 outside a party in a bush.

she scratched my dick so i couldnt come then i took her back to mine and fucked her again.

had to get morning after pill. fucked her a few more times but she wasnt that hot then.

now she is a bit better wtf why am i typing this grrrr..................

I was 18. I had a 3some with two girls who were cousins, not mine but related to each other. I wanted to fuck one but she wasnt that into me but the other one was so she talked her into fucking me with her so she could fuck me. I was also tripping balls on three geltabs. They dragged me from the party to the downstairs and had their way with me. When I came back upstairs everyone was cheering and clapping it was awesome I felt like a war hero.

nothing special...with my GF in her room..but i busted in her and had to take her to planned parenthood the next morning which was funny because i was sittin in the waiting room feelin like a pimp

i had my first stripper when i was 16..she was half persian half asian or some shit like that super fuckin hot and like 10 years older than me..i was in love with that bitch and thought she actually liked me....only a few years later did i realze what fake ass bitches strippers are