Brutal wake ups

Guest imported_Tesseract

Guest imported_Tesseract

I've only slept 4 hours today, and 6 yesterday.

My eyes burn, i got a headache.

I woke up when the telephone fell real hard on my head, dont ask how,

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest GorbortOrman

i traded some hydros for some aderol with someone and those sleeping pills work like a charm. Smoking weed helps me go to sleep also... good night ;)

Guest imported_Tesseract

Its insomnia i deal with but it doesnt matter.

I can sleep at 5am and wake up at 3pm,

i'm a bum, i only HAVE to be somewhere in the morning

few times a month and i work at home.

Masturbation is good but sex is better, my girl enjoys it to:D

Sleeping pills are dope, but you dont want to get used to them.

The reason i havent slept enough this couple of days is brutal wake ups,

the ones that dont allow you to fall asleep again.

Which brings as back on the topic:cool:

BUMP

Guest imported_Tesseract

Ah, its probably me, i didnt put it well i guess.'

I aint talking about insomnia/sleep quality

I'm talking about the worst awakenings in your lifes....

Glasses of water, that kind of shit

Originally posted by Tesseract

I woke up when the telephone fell real hard on my head, dont ask how,

Ahahahahaaha...sorry dude that's too funny.

I woke up a couple nights ago and my ENTIRE right arm was dead asleep. I had to use my left arm to pick it up and move it. Shit was funny. I was tying to see if i could hold it in the air and it would come back down and smack me in the face. I had no control of it for like 5 minutes.

Re: Re: Brutal wake ups

Originally posted by -Rage-

I woke up a couple nights ago and my ENTIRE right arm was dead asleep. I had to use my left arm to pick it up and move it. Shit was funny. I was tying to see if i could hold it in the air and it would come back down and smack me in the face. I had no control of it for like 5 minutes.

Try waking up with one entire side of your body asleep. I'm a chronic insomniac. Sometimes I'll go a week with only a few hours of sleep. Then I'll crash in the most uncomfortable positions and places possible (on the hood of a car, in a friends back yard, In the front seat of my truck, etc). I woke up one morning with my face burried in a pillow, on my stomache, one arm completely underneath me, the other above my head, and my legs twisted like I was some contortionist from the circus. I tried to move, but I couldn't. At first I thought I was being held down or something but it soon became apparent that the right side of my body was asleep (including my face ... I had drooled everywhere). I somehow managed to roll over so the blood could start flowing back into my arm, but I rolled to far. Lets just say that the "pins and needles" feeling of hitting the floor at 6 in the morning is enough to keep anybody up for days.

After I managed to get up, I started to walk to the bathroom. BAM! I was back on the floor in no time flat. I just layed there for about ten minutes hoping that I didn't pee my pants.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

Re: Re: Re: Brutal wake ups

Originally posted by alkaline

Try waking up with one entire side of your body asleep. I'm a chronic insomniac. Sometimes I'll go a week with only a few hours of sleep. Then I'll crash in the most uncomfortable positions and places possible (on the hood of a car, in a friends back yard, In the front seat of my truck, etc). I woke up one morning with my face burried in a pillow, on my stomache, one arm completely underneath me, the other above my head, and my legs twisted like I was some contortionist from the circus. I tried to move, but I couldn't. At first I thought I was being held down or something but it soon became apparent that the right side of my body was asleep (including my face ... I had drooled everywhere). I somehow managed to roll over so the blood could start flowing back into my arm, but I rolled to far. Lets just say that the "pins and needles" feeling of hitting the floor at 6 in the morning is enough to keep anybody up for days.

After I managed to get up, I started to walk to the bathroom. BAM! I was back on the floor in no time flat. I just layed there for about ten minutes hoping that I didn't pee my pants.

i used to take some pills, muscle relaxers or something, that gave me the exact same results

thats hilarious cause I expericened the whole thing rage did just a few days ago. I woke up and just lifted up my arm with the other arm....and tried to hold it under my own strength (with the asleep arm) and it just kept on hitting me in the face over and over....i swear I was amused for about an hour....

secondly...rudest awakening? I don't get them, but when people crash at my house I am notorious for waking up early (cause i usually can't sleep that late) and using things like....

wrestling drops...

punches in the head....

squirtguns....

blowing in someones nose while plugging their mouth...

yelling that the house is on fire and we need to get out (great stories)...

and generally being a dick to wake those people up so I can go about my normal tasks...

And in terms of sleep, I am hopelessly deprived. I think thats one of the reasons sometimes i get so depressed because i am so tired but i have so much to do...last night helped a whole lot, but i looked pretty crusty all day....

Originally posted by Tesseract

It really came as a surprise, didnt it?

Dude, every time it happens I really think my arm is dead...like I'll have to get it amputated. It's weird to see your arm flailing around without control. Uggghh.

Frink, that's scary we both did the same thing. I WAS so amused at how I couldn't control it. I just kept picking up my arm around and watching it fall.

Rude awakenings...hmmmm.

My roomate last year decided to throw up all over the room. I woke up to that sound of what I thought was someone spilling a bucket of water, at like 7am. Oh, by the way he slept in it for 6 hours after that.

Also, that same kid took my picture (with a flash) of me while I was dead asleep one night. I almost punched the fucker.

Now NO ONE fucks with me in my sleep...they know better. I get fucking pissed if I'm woken up.

One morning my roomate was late for class and just got up and jumped out of bed, onto mine, unfortunatly for me..he didnt know i slept through my class and was snoozin peacefully, mother fucker landed with one foot on my arm and the other right on my nuts. I swear to god i let no one see me cry ever, that morning, i sat in bed and tears flowed for a good hour...i was happy when he came back from class with an ice bag and a 12 of icehouse...peeing blood sucks..

I had a problem of falling asleep on the long subway right home to my old apartment....

One jerky ride, a couple old dudes that were playing guitar for spare change on the subway smacked me in the head with the neck of his guitar as the train was going round a steep bend

Me: WHAaaattttheee owwww

Guys guitar :KERERRRRAANNNGGGGGGG

alkaline..if i would have woken up like that i would have just said fuck it and fallen back asleep. painful.... :dazed:

i sleep like a fuckin log.... a nuke could go off 10 feet from me and i wouldnt even blink.... i wake up only when i am ready... which is around 6 am every day .... my brain just knows when i need to get up ..... no alarms nothing!:D :D

Originally posted by BIG T

i sleep like a fuckin log.... a nuke could go off 10 feet from me and i wouldnt even blink.... i wake up only when i am ready... which is around 6 am every day .... my brain just knows when i need to get up ..... no alarms nothing!:D :D

i don't think you would have much time to blink....

just a thought....

frink...being a smartass

For fun during my drug phase..we used to drink until like 12...pass out...set the alarm, for say 4:45....wake up and drop a few hits of acid.Drink a bit of OJ, and go back to sleep...wake up trippin balls...and you all wake up around the same time...it is one the funnest things I have ever done..you go outside...it is dawn..the sun is about to rise....I didn't say do it...I just said it was really really fun...and one of the craziest ways to wake up imaginable....now go get some good liquid...happy trippin kids..

Cleansheets- ex hippie now republican politician.

Guest Obsessed

i constantly wake up with the one arm completely dead syndrom but i think its cause i have a futon and its always in couch mode... the worst awakening lately would have to be right after halloween when my roommate thought it would be funny to pitch candy corn at me while i slept but lucky me i woke up just as a kernel went into my opening eye...shit fucking hurt...fucker throws like nolan ryan

Archived