The I hate shaking boogiehands thread.

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The I hate shaking hands thread.

I don't shake, I put my hand out for a shake, move it to a firm clasp, pull the person in and hug them. Cause I'm a G like that. I only do that to people I'm A: Meeting, or B: That are my best friends. Like one of the dudes I go with when I tag, or bomb. If he leaves here, or I leave there, we walk eachother to the door, and do that before we go. If we can't be bothered, like we have a girl on us, or we're rolled up in something else, we use respect knuckles. Also: I'm a very clean guy in case I meet up with any of you cats later. 2 showers a day, and I carry a bottle of Purel with me wherever I go. Reasons being: A: Climbing makes your hands dirty B: If you get a cut, this will clean it. C: I love the smell, and D: D is for door. So yeah.

Re: The I hate shaking hands thread.

Anyone else on here hate the excess use of shaking hands these days like I do? For instance, you walk into a party and there's like 8 dudes you know and all 8 are like "ey' wassup!" with their grimy, hairy, sweaty hand extended waiting from some grip. One by one they shake your hand, each one passing on a new strain of disgustingness that overlaps the last man's. By the time you go down the line, your hand feels like it has a film of ...God knows what on it. The worst part is, if you don't sneak out later you have to do it all over again. Rough. I hate shaking hands. Shit is disgusting.

your gay so real men know its gross but we are immune to most forign germs

so we do it any way then get real fucked up

the only thing i learned in elementary school was that i had to give a firm handshake, and that my princiPAL was dissapointed with my constant muck mongering, luckily they couldn't do anything since it was outside the school, and now i'm rambling on about a story no one cares about, i'm gonna go leave.

edit:

<---666 posts

Etch is awesome for places like starbucks and mcdonalds, just not on mom and pop stores. And I hate how everyone shakes hands differently.. Where I grew up everyone did the slap punch fist thing, and if someone was really close you do the hand clasp one arm hug.

People always hug me.

My friends.

His friends.

People I barely know.

Everyone wants a hug.

Most people get the one-armed hug.

Unless I am drunk.

Then all bets are off.

And the full power bear hugs come out to play.

The only people I shake hands with are court appointed attorneys and pro-bono dentists.