The I hate shaking boogiehands thread.

Bojangles

Anyone else on here hate the excess use of shaking hands these days like I do? For instance, you walk into a party and there's like 8 dudes you know and all 8 are like "ey' wassup!" with their grimy, hairy, sweaty hand extended waiting from some grip. One by one they shake your hand, each one passing on a new strain of disgustingness that overlaps the last man's. By the time you go down the line, your hand feels like it has a film of ...God knows what on it. The worst part is, if you don't sneak out later you have to do it all over again. Rough. I hate shaking hands. Shit is disgusting.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: The I hate shaking hands thread.

i dont like shaking hands if i know the other people dont wash their hands after going to the bathroom, etc. i also dislike waking up way before im supposed to, like at 5am this morning.

this thread is very fitting for me..

i know what you mean, having to give dap like 6, 7 times in a row..

the germs are one thing, the process is another..

some people are like "aight cool" other people want to twist and snap and shit and make even more of a pressured contact with my hand that is even more germious and unnecessary. there is always that one person who you dont know that well or dont really give a shit about but you feel inclined to give the handshake to because they are with everyone else and you just shook all their hands or whatever....

i can totally relate..

that after feeling you get from multiple handshakes is one of the most disgusting feelings ever

im a big fan of "the pound"

im not too worried about germs, i dont stick my fingers in my mouth and i always wash my hands before i eat. the whole process makes me uncomfortable though. like when you're the last dude to enter at the meeting and you gotta go through 15-20 cats just to sit down. fuck that.

HOMIE

i think thats where daps come in cuh.

what i do hate is when crackheads try to shake your hand and ill look at em like wtf are u mad?

or even better use the respect knuckles

daps.jpg

some dude on another board had the username "respect knuckles"

never knew what it meant til now.