Shaving cats...

Mauler5150

I just got a call from my work telling me I have to go in for a meeting on Monday regarding an 'incident' that occured during my last shift there (4 weeks ago this coming Monday). I honestly have no idea what it is about, they wouldn't tell me over the phone, but they said I can have a witness with me. I am going to tell them to shove it anyway, but I think they might be trying to get me for stealing (I took 4 stubby holders from a promotion that was finished, as we were giving them away to anyone who bought a carton, and they were not itemized stock).

Anyway, I am looking for some advice about what to do, like should I take a witness in case they have facricated some bullshit story about me? And oh yeah, I cut right next to my Adam's apple shaving.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Shaving cuts...

No desk to clear in a bottlo Dog Chapman.

Fuck em, haven't given me any shifts for 3 weeks, but what I think they are going to try to say is I stole money from the bitch managers bag she left there which I searched for id so we rang her and told her it was there. I'm not stupid enough to pocket anything from that, and there will be video to prove it. But they hate me that much nothing would surprise me.

I am just thinking of what witness I should take.

Yeah, that is always an idea, but I don't really want to have to pay for anything. I just want to go in there and get out asap.

I don't need this bullshit hanging over my head heading into exams, and the grad position interview I have lined up. Lucky I have a good reference within the company who has my back for future job applications.

I just got a call from my work telling me I have to go in for a meeting on Monday regarding an 'incident' that occured during my last shift there (4 weeks ago this coming Monday). I honestly have no idea what it is about, they wouldn't tell me over the phone, but they said I can have a witness with me. I am going to tell them to shove it anyway, but I think they might be trying to get me for stealing (I took 4 stubby holders from a promotion that was finished, as we were giving them away to anyone who bought a carton, and they were not itemized stock).

Anyway, I am looking for some advice about what to do, like should I take a witness in case they have facricated some bullshit story about me? And oh yeah, I cut right next to my Adam's apple shaving.

1. If you bring a witness that's like confessing. They won't tell you what you supposedly did, so if you didn't do it then how the fuck do you have a witness? You'd have to be pretty stupid to fall for that bait. But then again you didn't pick up on this the second they told you that so who knows.

2. I'm assuming you don't work there anymore being as your last shift was "4 weeks ago this comming Monday". If you don't even work there anymore then why the fuck would you go out of your way to attend a meeting with them? If they had any evidence you would have been arrested at your home. They must see you as being stupid enough to come meet with them and incriminate yourself.

3. What the fuck is a stubby holder?

No desk to clear in a bottlo Dog Chapman.

Fuck em, haven't given me any shifts for 3 weeks, but what I think they are going to try to say is I stole money from the bitch managers bag she left there which I searched for id so we rang her and told her it was there. I'm not stupid enough to pocket anything from that, and there will be video to prove it. But they hate me that much nothing would surprise me.

I am just thinking of what witness I should take.

Why bother going? Sounds like they're not likely to give you any more shifts and if they had evidence to prove you did something, they probably would've gone to the cops with it already.

On a sidenote, in Canada if they call you into work for a meeting they gots to pay you.

Also when you get there and they ask you "why do you think you are here?" You should answer, because you thought they were going to be offering you a shareholder position and that's why they requested a witness to sign documents.

Yeah, time is money, so I don't see why I should bother going in.

The witness is moreso a ploy that whatever they tell me is like a given, so that if I want to take them to court for unfair dismissal or whatever.

A stubby holder is like a drink cooler or whatever for beers.

Fuck em, I am just not gonna go and say I convienently forgot.

There has to be more to it, those beer cozzys probably cost your work nada.

They wouldn't haul you in to accuse you of stealing free promotional products.

My thoughts exactly. Why would they even bother with a having a meeting over that shit?

Either you did some other more serious shit or they think you did some other more serious shit. Otherwise they wouldn't waste their time and money on a meeting.

Either way you should definately go to that meeting. Alone. And be like "what's up?" with a straight face.

Just don't admit to anything or act stupid and make it look like you're hiding the fact that you did anything. Think about preserving your reference for any future jobs.

Man my reference is fine, as I said, my former manager has been promoted to systems trainer for the company, and he is all sweet with me. It is moreso this stupid powerhungry whore that doesn't like how I ended up getting injured at work prior to me leaving. That is the only ramification I am half worried about, the pending compo claim I have going. Not that I want a payout, however if they keep pushing me I'll aim for one.

This bitch is fucked, when I was looking thru the bag she had more pills in there than a chemist. No wonder she hates how I put it over her every time. Well I am onto another beer and my care factor is diminishing with every sip. Cheers for the advice guys.