help dealing with toy

riceboy89

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jesus christ lol, lets not get all hostile.

man i dont care if u guys hate or love stencils. its no big deal, to each his own.

but yeah the toy comes up to me again and starts talkin about tagging and shit so i go apeshit on him. kinda feel bad, but hey i guess it had to be done. :lol:

i'm amazed this thread hasn't been closed.

riceboy --if you're trying to get a feel for things, here's an update. people are going to fuck with you no matter what, if you post shit like this. you question is ridiculous, and makes you look like just as much a toy as the kid you supposedly went "apeshit" on. that's just a heads up though. realize that you posted this question, and it's kind of like a dear abbey question for a group of gay men talking about sweater material. who gives a fuck about some kid who's talking like his mouth won't stop. you fucking deal with that shit on your own. it's not the type of question you "should" have to ask anyone. you should just know for yourself how to deal with that shit.

so in the future, don't post stupid questions that can be answered with common sense.

hey guys,

im new to this forum, but ive been stenciling for a few years now but i still consider myself a newcomer to graffiti since theres so much shit i still dont know. well theres this kid at my school, but hes kinda being wack. he keeps tellin everyone about how much he tags, shows ppl his stuff, tage the school, just doesnt keep a low profile on any of this stuff. hes even told ppl about me. its like hes more into graffiti just to look "cool." i mean it bugs me because more and more people are coming up to me saying "hey man, *name* told me u stencil. lemme see some of them."

thing is hes a cool guy otherwise and me and him are pretty tight. ive already told him to keep it on the down low, and he said he does, but i know he doesnt. i mean just a few days ago, he tags a wall in our classroom then shows everyone.

any advice?

(sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, im new :lol:)

He's another clown in for a name and some fame. When i was at school i had to deal with wanka's like that. Just tell him to shut the fuck up and never go painting with him untill he pulls his act together!

I like it how ninety percent of the replies are "Stop stenciling".

You do realise you just came to a graffiti forum and asked "Help me theres this bully in my class and he's being a big fucking meanie, help me graffititagzomgsbomberz people!"

Fuck off.

There's a guy who won't leave me alone, dude's the epitome of everything everybody just said in this thread.

He's a faggot, seriously. I had to get down with his wack 'sharpie and a toilet door' crew (his friends from school who ride him because he's 'cool') just to get him off my back a bit, and then quit.

But he's mad toy, his sketches are wack, his tag's basically a mix of bitten letters, and his painting is fucking abysmal. He say's to everyone 'I wish i could draw as good as you, in the same way you wish you could paint as good as me'

It's like wtf, seriously.

Anyway i just kind of stay clear of him. He doesn't know what i write now, i think he still believes that i quit, i never tag/sketch/talk about graff when he's around, and i never show myself off.

I've not had any problems for it, it's made my life a shit ton easier.

yeah i dealt with this shit but it wasnt with a friend so it was easier for me to take care of.....anyways i was out one night with my friend and we ran into 2 other writers on the track i didnt talk to them that much but my friend did and traded phone numbers (which at the time i didnt really care). Then we went over his house one day to sketch shit and talked about going out to bomb and we pretty much realized he was a fucking toy. And the next thing i know people know who i am and people are im'ing my friend saying they like the shit. So we stop stopped talking to the toy, changed names and now we is invisible lol

So tell him to shut the fuck up, change your name and never speak to him again.

and if that doesnt work then do what swedish erotica said and pee in that mother fuckers butt...then he'll definitely shut up.

ur the toy fagget

graff002small.jpg.fccd7ca16a741cff07d520c5f3aa9a27.jpg

lol i'm in the same situation, except i don;t waste my time on stencils

just avoid the graff talk, change the subject, even if it is obvious that you aren't talking abou it. if he confronts you, just keep changing the subject. he should either get busted or loose intrest in a few weeks/months...

seriously,

steps 1 through 2 for this fag who wouldnt stop talking shit.

i beat his ass, took his weed, then went to my homies house. then found out he stashed his cans there...

life is good. :D

even though it was all dollar stores and krylons.