Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
riceboy89

help dealing with toy

hey guys,

im new to this forum, but ive been stenciling for a few years now but i still consider myself a newcomer to graffiti since theres so much shit i still dont know. well theres this kid at my school, but hes kinda being wack. he keeps tellin everyone about how much he tags, shows ppl his stuff, tage the school, just doesnt keep a low profile on any of this stuff. hes even told ppl about me. its like hes more into graffiti just to look "cool." i mean it bugs me because more and more people are coming up to me saying "hey man, *name* told me u stencil. lemme see some of them."

thing is hes a cool guy otherwise and me and him are pretty tight. ive already told him to keep it on the down low, and he said he does, but i know he doesnt. i mean just a few days ago, he tags a wall in our classroom then shows everyone.

any advice?

(sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, im new :lol:)

hey guys,

im new to this forum, but ive been stenciling for a few years now but i still consider myself a newcomer to graffiti since theres so much shit i still dont know. well theres this kid at my school, but hes kinda being wack. he keeps tellin everyone about how much he tags, shows ppl his stuff, tage the school, just doesnt keep a low profile on any of this stuff. hes even told ppl about me. its like hes more into graffiti just to look "cool." i mean it bugs me because more and more people are coming up to me saying "hey man, *name* told me u stencil. lemme see some of them."

thing is hes a cool guy otherwise and me and him are pretty tight. ive already told him to keep it on the down low, and he said he does, but i know he doesnt. i mean just a few days ago, he tags a wall in our classroom then shows everyone.

any advice?

(sorry if i posted in the wrong forum, im new :lol:)

eeem.. stop doing stencils, get a grip and think for yourself.

if i were you i'd explain to him WHY you want him to keep a low profile, and explain to him the kind of trouble he can get in by telling everyone he writes and that if he is out to be cool with it, then he should invest in a good lawyer.

i've been in a situation like this before and its very annoying..

theres a kid at my school who does it to be "cool" and tags every fuckin thing he sees, he even tagged my dorm room door once because he thought he'd get ups off it.. none the less the kids a piece of shit and i dont talk to him about dumb he is for doing it

i don't know why you'd have to ask advice on something like this. did you run out of common sense? speak your fucking mind if the douchebag is pissing you off.

1. Shoot him in the face

2. Stop stenciling

Easy as that. Make sure you dispose of the body. Putting it inside a boxcar on a laid up frieght works wonders.

Go get 'em tiger.

Holy shit there are some retards in this forum...

the best advice i could give is to not tell him about where or how often or how you get up.

then maybe he'd just get his ass in trouble instead of yours also.

im helping out a friend get into graf currently also. he has really taken an interest in stenciling coincidentally. me and him share sketches and stuff like that and luckily he understands the risks involved with painting and doesnt brag about it to any of his friends. NEVERTHELES ive kept him in the dark on where i get up. all he knows is my practice wall..

just don't talk to the lad about graff, if he ask's tell him you quit. if you care about graff you shouldn't care what he thinks about you quiting... let him run his mouth, but the less he knows about your getting up, the better. and if he already knows what you write it might be a good idea to change your name and maybe then tell him you still write the old name.. it's up to you though kiddo, just think causiously about it. as you get older you realise the value of the saying "loose lips sink ships"

also ignore all these people telling you to quit the stenciling, just run with it mate do what you like.

safe

Jesus christ I cannot believe this shit. Honestly, dude, how could you let some toy ass new jack risk your freedom. For fucks sake tell him to quit talkin, and if he doesn't stop then beat his ass with a pipe or whatever blunt object you think will be more fun. YOU CANT TALK WHEN YOUR JAW IS WIRED SHUT.

i had the same problem. tell him off, and never paint with his toy ass again.

except my toy:

bombed schools(that he went to)

talked too much

doesn't draw

is lazy

bombs look whack as fuck

and is overweight.

i just stopped painting with him.

haha, yeah man this kid isnt someone i paint with. me, personally, i like doing it by myself since there really isnt many painters (that i know of) around here. theres only one kid who i do this with, but hes good with keeping his trap shut.

i dont wanna hafta beat tis kids ass, but it looks like i might have to, cuz like you guys said, i cant let some faggot jeapordize my freedom.

and cmon guys, whatcha got against stenciling? haha, im working on being a better tagger too since ive been practicing my ass off lately (got like 2 70pg notebooks with shit ive been doin) but im not too confident about bringing it to the streets just yet. yeah i love tagging, bombing, peices all that but stenciling will always be my first love in the graff world.

yeah i dealt with this shit but it wasnt with a friend so it was easier for me to take care of.....anyways i was out one night with my friend and we ran into 2 other writers on the track i didnt talk to them that much but my friend did and traded phone numbers (which at the time i didnt really care). Then we went over his house one day to sketch shit and talked about going out to bomb and we pretty much realized he was a fucking toy. And the next thing i know people know who i am and people are im'ing my friend saying they like the shit. So we stop stopped talking to the toy, changed names and now we is invisible lol

So tell him to shut the fuck up, change your name and never speak to him again.

and if that doesnt work then do what swedish erotica said and pee in that mother fuckers butt...then he'll definitely shut up.

Tell everyone he is the one doing the stencils and he is just saying its you to take heat off of himself. Then u can still do your stencils and no one will think you're the fag.

hey, aint nothing wrong with stencils, as long as they're:

a) from an original photo you took

b) a drawing of your own

c) the Shepard Fairey (Obey the Giant) way of cutting it from a newspaper. (you still have to draw it some what to do it that way)

im working on being a better tagger too since ive been practicing my ass off lately (got like 2 70pg notebooks with shit ive been doin)...

Thats right...stick to the lined books kid...keep going and you can get a softcover sketchbook from JEWEL. OH BOY!