Boston

kr0n1k

Now I already know that this has been posted before with someone asking the same question but I've been searching and can't seem to have any luck finding it, so I was wondering if someone could help me out.. I'm planning on making a trip to Boston soon and was wondering if I could get some help on where to go/what to do such as graff shops, sick stores etc. thanks to anyone that can help me out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest R@ndomH3ro

How come people always want to know where the graff stores are..

Fuck a graff store!!

Shit, show me where the bars and clean places to poo!

That is what I am interested in..

Sneak no like to poo in dirty bathrooms.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah really, when I go on trips..graffiti is the last thing on my mind. Unless I see a cool layup and I aint got shit to do...then I head to the ol HOME DEPOT (the best graff store ever) and pick up The Raider Special (TALL BOY SILVER AND BLACK)

usually it like this on trips

1. Good places to eat

2. Where can I get mah drink on?

3. Any cool battle type shit? Or ghostie house?

4. BEACHES???

5. If I have to poo...where do I poo and not catch TEH AIDZ?

no where does it say GrAfF N DaNcE...

mines is

1. Foodz & Drink

2. Drink

3. Music Stores & Drink

4. Clothing Stores & Drink

5. Dance n' Smash Girlies & Drink

usually after #2 I am catching handstyles or taking pictures of teh graffz0rz if I am with close friends other than that people just look at me funny so i keep it to the minimum...

well when it comes to the hole graff shop shit its because I'm from further north than boston and there ain't shit up here.. why can't I bring my shit from home and not buy more while there? and with the bars unless if you wanna blow up the spots that don't card I'm not quite 21.. so can anyone help me out with good shit to do for someone under 21?

I am just saying poopin drinking and smashin girlies should be top priority

so can anyone help me out with good shit to do for someone under 21?

Sit at home and wait till you turn 21?

WTF all you pussys underage nowadays are scared as fuck to get id's. I have been going to bars since i was 17 nigga get yourselves ID's fucking retards...it seems like after my generation everyone just turned into pussys... All you gotta do is find someone who looks like you and give them money...

well lets see i don't believe that telling me to goto a bar is something i couldn't figure out on my own all i came on here to do was ask a question about what to do in boston and all you can say is find a clean place to shit and get drunk. no shit i think thats obvious.. and i never said shit about not attempting to get in a bar and im still not saying im gonna and plus this wouldn't be the place to talk about it.. so if someone wants to actually help me out and not post retarded shit about how you are cool for going to bars since you were 17 then give me a shout if not just close this shit

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Yeah...dude why are you looking for spots...you know your mom isn't going to drive her caravan down there, gas is expensive! Your just going to have to go to the mall and sulk with your IPOD filled with NSync.

Guest R@ndomH3ro
BostonChildrensMuseum.jpg

this will satisfy all your urges

Does it have funnel cake and clean places to poop?

*EDIT- I just clicked on the link....they def have funnel cake there!

BostonChildrensMuseum.jpg

this will satisfy all your urges

HERES YOUR GRAFF SHOP!

home_logo.gifplan.gifexhibits_over.gifgrownups.gifeducators.gifkids.gifmembership.gifprograms.gifabout.gifheader_exhibits.giftopbar_left.gif

Current Exhibits - Airplay

- Arthur & Friends

[ - Art Studio ]

- Boats Afloat

- Boston Black

- The Common

- Construction Zone

- The Gallery

- Global Gallery

- Japanese House

- Johnny's Workbench

- KidStage

- New Balance Climb

- PlaySpace

- The Recycle Shop

- Science Playground

Coming AttractionsCollectionsLogos & Style GuidesSales & Rentalscontent_top_art.jpg

sh_art.gif

The Art Studio is a fun, messy, hands-on activity space where children and families make art together. Lively and well-equipped, the Art Studio provides unusual opportunities for exploring self-expression led by professional artist-educators. There’s a variety of processes and materials from collage of textured papers and printmaking with recycled materials to creating 3D forms using clay, paper, fabric or felt. While the target audience for the Art Studio is children 5 years old and up, every BCM visitor will find art-making activities in the Studio to bring out their inner artist.

support_alt.gif

spacer.gif

well lets see i don't believe that telling me to goto a bar is something i couldn't figure out on my own all i came on here to do was ask a question about what to do in boston and all you can say is find a clean place to shit and get drunk. no shit i think thats obvious.. and i never said shit about not attempting to get in a bar and im still not saying im gonna and plus this wouldn't be the place to talk about it.. so if someone wants to actually help me out and not post retarded shit about how you are cool for going to bars since you were 17 then give me a shout if not just close this shit

Kid, everything in Channel Zero is pretty much about getting drunk and finding clean places to shit. What else is there in life?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
dude obviously hasn't realized that theres other shit in life to do then sit on 12oz

Yeah, I could be working...but fuck that..its Thuriday..(Thrusday+Friday, for all you n00bs)