Channel Zero Manifesto:

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so i saw this kid at the park yesterday where they have those crutches that arent actually crutches that jimmy from southpark has sorry thats my best description any ways i was telling my girl how sad that is to see. then shes like dont feel sorry for him when hes older hes gonna get laid so much. i started laughing and say are you serious. then shes like ive always wanted to have sex with a guy in a wheel chair. i walked away laughing and thinking about stupid things a girl has said thread

yes saddam yes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

so i saw this kid at the park yesterday where they have those crutches that arent actually crutches that jimmy from southpark has sorry thats my best description any ways i was telling my girl how sad that is to see. then shes like dont feel sorry for him when hes older hes gonna get laid so much. i started laughing and say are you serious. then shes like ive always wanted to have sex with a guy in a wheel chair. i walked away laughing and thinking about stupid things a girl has said thread

i got a homey with cereberal palsy who could hook her up...we call him skip because he cant walk right