Channel Zero Manifesto:

Bojangles

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Channel Zero Member:

He labels things "awesome" even when it really isn't awesome.

Example:

"What happened to that dude 160 with the bad English?"

"I dunno, but that dude was awesome."

"Aboriginees are fucking awesome."

"Avacados are fucking awesome."

Everything is either "the best thing ever" or the "worst thing ever" and nothing in between.

"Guitar Hero II is the best thing ever conceived in the history of civilization"

"Peanut Butter & Jelly is the greatest combination ever."

Veteran or Mod to a newb: "You are quite possibly the most worthless person ever to grace these message boards."

I Use O Rly?

i sometimes notice people shoot weird looks..

so i repeat it. and cock my head to the side a little.. like a chicken.

Ch.0 is a good substitute to being mad.

i'm gonna start doing this, asap:lol:

this is awesome thread bo-j

it is i, fat ralphy 12oz user and abuser of channel o who logs out then immeadiately logs back onto the oz in order to pretend 12oz is not my entire life...my girlfriend complains that i cannot give her adequate emotional support do to my 12oz channel zero addiction but i do not care..channel zero is always here for my drunkin ranks and shit talk..does it judge me NO...

I AM CHANNEL ZERO.....(repeat in unison)

I try to tell stories about people on here and it always startst off with: :"My friend uhh err this kid I know..ummm this dude on the internet..."

In the spirit of this manifesto, I must admit to "lolling" at this statement due to the fact that it has happened to me and it is just as awkward as that post implies.

i dont really fuck with the internet i only use for 12 oz,you tube ,downloading music...

every day after work i log on and what feels like an hours turns to two or trhee this place is full of laughs and ialso have a better vocab thanks to reading alot of peoples post.........

thank you channel zero

Mhm, can't say I disagree with the vacuum suck-age.

I suppose it is sad that I get home each day from whatever I've been doing and first thing I do is check ch0 for new threads and such... even though I've only been a member of 12oz for three months and only half of that time has been spent in ch0.

I've started coming here alot since I moved to a new state where I don't know anybody and got a job workig slow graveyard shifts. For me its prety much wake up, check 12oz, myspace, ebay, get back on when I get to work about 10pm, stay on all night at work, get home log on, drink a few beers, pass out, repeat.. I dont come on nearly as much on the weekends.