Channel Zero Manifesto:

Bojangles

Behold, I am a member of Channel Zero. I live vicariously though others and make fun of those who do the same thing if they have less posts than me. I hate graffiti and make fun of it constantly, even though I am on a graffiti forum. I am a pack animal ready to attack an unknowing noob at the drop of a hat until he leaves or gets banned, all from the safety of my dining room. I use words like "teh" "wonk saggin" and "smash" on here so much that it carries over into my real life. I am so obsessed with my Channel Zero identity that I know to get a quick fix all i have to do is type in the number 1 on my address bar followed by down and enter. From there I base my thread decisions on who made the topic and who posted last in it, not the title. I am a member of Channel Zero.

Feel free to add to the manifesto.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I subscribe to this theory.

I have learnt new words I am trying to implement into everyday life, the latest of which is 'oontz'.

I try to tell people about the homo dungeon, but give up, when I realize I have no pics to show people.

On Ch0, I learnt that colon blow makes you shit turds 3 ft long, however I still await a photographic testimonial.

I learnt that someone called Graff.King.Balla was a minor celebrity.

That is all I have for now.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

add to the manifesto...something about

Walruses = buckets

Cats always do funny things

Tease impregnates girls with oral sex

I try to tell stories about people on here and it always startst off with: :"My friend uhh err this kid I know..ummm this dude on the internet..."

Hahahaha...hell yeah. Happens to me when I talk to my girl. I've showed her Channel Zero a few times, she didn't quite get it.

and this, which hits it home perfectly...

-- Hey smartass, did you even bother to lurk on this forum before posting to gague the mood and the climate of the people on here? If you did you would have found out tat essentially we are disgusting assholes, class clowns, and pack animals.

--KOH responding to slumkidz

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I use Dance N Graff as well.

Example

Podface: Duuuuuude, come down to the beach there is going to be an artface party

Sneak: Is it a ..............DaNcE N GrAfF??!!

Podface:......

Podface: yes

I use Dance N Graff as well.

Example

Podface: Duuuuuude, come down to the beach there is going to be an artface party

Sneak: Is it a ..............DaNcE N GrAfF??!!

Podface:......

Podface: yes

\

ahahahahahahahahahahaha use dance n' graff on your next radio show...you gotta i will cry i will record it and my rib cage will collapse from laughing...

OH YEA! CH0 was the thing that kept me from getting my last raise in December...pffft how jew like dem apples...

Guest R@ndomH3ro
Behold, I am a member of Channel Zero. I live vicariously though others and make fun of those who do the same thing if they have less posts than me. I hate graffiti and make fun of it constantly, even though I am on a graffiti forum. I am a pack animal ready to attack an unknowing noob at the drop of a hat until he leaves or gets banned, all from the safety of my dining room. I use words like "teh" "wonk saggin" and "smash" on here so much that it carries over into my real life. I am so obsessed with my Channel Zero identity that I know to get a quick fix all i have to do is type in the number 1 on my address bar followed by down and enter. From there I base my thread decisions on who made the topic and who posted last in it, not the title. I am a member of Channel Zero.

Feel free to add to the manifesto.

\

ahahahahahahahahahahaha use dance n' graff on your next radio show...you gotta i will cry i will record it and my rib cage will collapse from laughing...

OH YEA! CH0 was the thing that kept me from getting my last raise in December...pffft how jew like dem apples...

I'll try to sneak it in...did you hear how I said "Spidey Sense" for the dead dude...everyone in the station had to mute their mics they where laughing so hard.

Yea dude I was like is he serious!? Did he just say spidey sense!? Funniest thing was like "Yea I mean I know when somethings happen. Like at work I know when someone calls and they tell me whats wrong with their stuff I know right off the bat how to fix it" (paraphrasing)I was like WTF NIGGA THATS CALLED BEING GOOD AT YO JOB!

I'll try to sneak it in...did you hear how I said "Spidey Sense" for the dead dude...everyone in the station had to mute their mics they where laughing so hard.

^^I just remembered the type of radio show that you do!!!

Please link an mp3 or transcript if you actually do slip in

dance'n'graff! s there a web link to your show, for the non

floridians?

Guest R@ndomH3ro
^^I just remembered the type of radio show that you do!!!

Please link an mp3 or transcript if you actually do slip in

dance'n'graff! s there a web link to your show, for the non

floridians?

http://clearimageradio.com/

I am working on podcasting all the old shows...I will give a link later when its done.