Who has a butt pill?

MOSER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Who has a pit bull?

his owner had a shock collar on him

that seemed to do the trick

that and me pretty much stabbing him in the eyes with my fingers

lol i got bit by a dog named yoyo when i was like 5

im not a fighter plus ive never had problems with them.

I have a red nose pit and this happened to her for like a week. Then she snapped out of it now she is a little dumber but still alive and that was 2 years ago. The vets couldnt figure out what was going on

actually no, my family had a dog who was epileptic and lived for 17 years. i've been reading about it and it's quite common, but still it shocked me. he's here right now chomping on this huge ass bone i bought for him tonite actually. anyhow, i guess i shouldn't have posed this question here because it's clear that most of you are ignorant twats and get kicks hiding behind a computer screen trying to make people feel bad. childish. what's real interesting is that dogs have been known to seize during a full moon.

if your family had an epilectic dog for 17 years why are you acting so alouf about your dog having a seizure, and why are you asking people on a graffiti forum, is it bc you want people to know that you have a pit.............son...............

this forum is called general discussion/no graffiti content 'son'. I can't imagine how you were able to type a response if your cognition level is so low. maybe if you had a dog you were concerned about and were not able to contact a vet at that time and were worried about it you might also post something about said situation on a forum that you frequent to see if anyone else may have any idea about it. you seem to be a moron and i guess i am wasting my time trying to explain this to some of you. anyhow, it doesn't matter what type of dog i have but i am curious to see if this has happened to people with the same dog seeing as there are certain problems associated more so with certain breeds of dogs. took him to the vet this morning and things are ok, thankfully.