Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MOSER

Who has a butt pill?

I just got home from work and took my dog out for a walk. He is a pit bull and all of a sudden he started acting weird and he had a seizure. He's about 6 years old. he was then able to walk back but kind of shaky like. i then took him in the house and he had a small one and then everything was fine. This has never happened before but my friend who used to own him said he had one when he was giving him a bath in the shower once, but he thinks that it was the result of it being so hot and the door was closed apparently. it freaked him out but he said it never happened again. i'm very concerned and i want to know if anyone has a pit bull and has had anything like this happen to them before. i am going to the vet in the morning because they are not open at2am. i hope it's not serious...i'm real worried.

Re: Who has a pit bull?

YOUR DOGS ABOUT TO DIE NIGGA. WOMPWOMP!

you're about to die, moron. go fuck yourself little bitch.

why ask us? why not ask a guy in white coat who's been to vetrinarian school for 6+ years?

if you think your dog is gonna die bring him to the fucking vet dipshit

Dang dude got butthurt on Mero.

Eh but for real, your dogs about to kick.

actually no, my family had a dog who was epileptic and lived for 17 years. i've been reading about it and it's quite common, but still it shocked me. he's here right now chomping on this huge ass bone i bought for him tonite actually. anyhow, i guess i shouldn't have posed this question here because it's clear that most of you are ignorant twats and get kicks hiding behind a computer screen trying to make people feel bad. childish. what's real interesting is that dogs have been known to seize during a full moon.

We're all ignorant twats.

But at least our puppies and kitties are alive.

you should still go get him checked out. what you are reading about may be similar to what happened to him but it doesnt mean he's ok.

oh yeah i know. like i said, first thing in the morning i'm going to my vet. i'm just chilling with him right now and he's acting fine. he's like my best friend so, as some of you may understand, it freaked me the fuck out, you know?

my dog had a huge lump right above his left rear leg filled with puss. i knew it was filled with puss cause it happened before.

i took him to the vet the first time it happened. they gave me some pills to put in his food and eventualy it went away. this time however we just let him heal at the house. that lump burst and that stuff dripped out.

i bathed him and he seems happy.

That shit happened to me, except it wasn't to a dog, it was above my gums and shit.

That was a shitty 4 days.

I just got home from work and took my dog out for a walk. He is a pit bull and all of a sudden he started acting weird and he had a seizure. He's about 6 years old. he was then able to walk back but kind of shaky like. i then took him in the house and he had a small one and then everything was fine. This has never happened before but my friend who used to own him said he had one when he was giving him a bath in the shower once, but he thinks that it was the result of it being so hot and the door was closed apparently. it freaked him out but he said it never happened again. i'm very concerned and i want to know if anyone has a pit bull and has had anything like this happen to them before. i am going to the vet in the morning because they are not open at2am. i hope it's not serious...i'm real worried.

Your boy sold you a lemon.

my balls smell like my pregnant assistant manager

I got a cut up under my lip and didn't really think about it, and I spent the next 2 days drinking heavily and didn't give my immune system a chance to catch up (see mine and Lens halloween thread).

It got infected.

Yeah when it started draining it was the worst shit I ever tasted, I think I was talking to Sneak at the time, but it felt so fucking good for my face to not be swollen that I didn't care.

my balls smell like my pregnant assistant manager

Oh she pregnant? You know what dat mean!!?!?!

SHE CAINT GET PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

How do you know what your balls smell liek anyway?

the same way you know how your friends balls smell

Yes sik, "eh" it's like a grunt, sometimes I use "meh" instead.

Yes sik, "eh" it's like a grunt, sometimes I use "meh" instead.

I was just pointing out your cute little adoption of the Canadian slang. Has it even been a year that you've lived there?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now