Who has a butt pill?

MOSER

I just got home from work and took my dog out for a walk. He is a pit bull and all of a sudden he started acting weird and he had a seizure. He's about 6 years old. he was then able to walk back but kind of shaky like. i then took him in the house and he had a small one and then everything was fine. This has never happened before but my friend who used to own him said he had one when he was giving him a bath in the shower once, but he thinks that it was the result of it being so hot and the door was closed apparently. it freaked him out but he said it never happened again. i'm very concerned and i want to know if anyone has a pit bull and has had anything like this happen to them before. i am going to the vet in the morning because they are not open at2am. i hope it's not serious...i'm real worried.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Who has a pit bull?

actually no, my family had a dog who was epileptic and lived for 17 years. i've been reading about it and it's quite common, but still it shocked me. he's here right now chomping on this huge ass bone i bought for him tonite actually. anyhow, i guess i shouldn't have posed this question here because it's clear that most of you are ignorant twats and get kicks hiding behind a computer screen trying to make people feel bad. childish. what's real interesting is that dogs have been known to seize during a full moon.

oh yeah i know. like i said, first thing in the morning i'm going to my vet. i'm just chilling with him right now and he's acting fine. he's like my best friend so, as some of you may understand, it freaked me the fuck out, you know?

my dog had a huge lump right above his left rear leg filled with puss. i knew it was filled with puss cause it happened before.

i took him to the vet the first time it happened. they gave me some pills to put in his food and eventualy it went away. this time however we just let him heal at the house. that lump burst and that stuff dripped out.

i bathed him and he seems happy.

I just got home from work and took my dog out for a walk. He is a pit bull and all of a sudden he started acting weird and he had a seizure. He's about 6 years old. he was then able to walk back but kind of shaky like. i then took him in the house and he had a small one and then everything was fine. This has never happened before but my friend who used to own him said he had one when he was giving him a bath in the shower once, but he thinks that it was the result of it being so hot and the door was closed apparently. it freaked him out but he said it never happened again. i'm very concerned and i want to know if anyone has a pit bull and has had anything like this happen to them before. i am going to the vet in the morning because they are not open at2am. i hope it's not serious...i'm real worried.

Your boy sold you a lemon.

I got a cut up under my lip and didn't really think about it, and I spent the next 2 days drinking heavily and didn't give my immune system a chance to catch up (see mine and Lens halloween thread).

It got infected.

Yeah when it started draining it was the worst shit I ever tasted, I think I was talking to Sneak at the time, but it felt so fucking good for my face to not be swollen that I didn't care.

i had a bad experience with a pit bull a while back

i was throwing a frisbee around with my my friend and his dog

and a pit bull comes out of fucking nowhere and bites me in the back of the leg

not just a nip

a full on bite

that sucked hardcore

I'm back in Oakland now, and I wasn't saying it in the Canadian way in my head. I was just saying "eh". I said it way before I ever went to Canada.

Not "aye" but "eh", rhymes with "meh".

i had a bad experience with a pit bull a while back

i was throwing a frisbee around with my my friend and his dog

and a pit bull comes out of fucking nowhere and bites me in the back of the leg

not just a nip

a full on bite

that sucked hardcore

What caused him to let go? From What I know when they do attack they don't usually let go till either your dead or they are somehow pried off.

I live at your crib homeboy...

By the way, canadians say eh at the end of shit. Like "lets get some beer eh"

Saying it at the beginning is just how people around here talk

"Eh yo lets go get some beer"

"Eh blood let's go shoot scraps"

And what not...