MAUI VACATION: Photo Thread

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking deterrant, soo coooool yeah!? you can go to Paia, Hana, thosand crossings, the abandon shores of the east, but completely forget to eat at my resturant! hahahaha. when you come back, i'm forcing you to make a reservation, and yes, expect "stric-9 in the quacamole!" *Milton voice - from office space*

the only thing i dont like about haole culture is that its effecting the local culture.. i mean you got some people that talked like mokes and now they think they're full blown cali-style players... i hear nigguh moer than i hear," ho cuz or brah...a lot of my friends are good exapmles.. i've watch local bros watching and learnin how our black brothers talk, then later on imitate and quote the brotha in front of a different group of friends and takes credit for knowin how to talk ebonics.

before i used to get teased for talkin some ebonics when i moved back from sf... now people are tryin to make like they're from sf, when they're not.

for all you mainlanders.. hawaii is changing really fast... we got a lot of dumbass shit thats poppin off and its mostly mtv mainland influenced.

i think it sucks.. keep the country country

plant more trees instead of cutting them down and raising property value and bringing in rich japanese and white people moving in... forcing the poor locals to move to vegas or seattle

So this next place some call 2-ropes, some call 3-ropes, and others

call it thousand crossings. The names are based upon how far you go...

this day we went through thousand crossings to see an old man.

MAUI_00027.jpg

Cocks

MAUI_00029.jpg

Beer, bowl, nugs, dry bag, dry box

MAUI_00031.jpg

Our hoale asses will slaughter your culture and you all at once, (J/K) ROFL

MAUI_00022.jpg

bamboo forest

MAUI_00039.jpg

yup

MAUI_00038.jpg

MAUI_00010.jpg

Oldstyle workout nigbots.

more.......

The climb was ruff and took about 2.5 hours and then we had to climb down.

The cameras were stored in the dry bag so there aren't many pictures of the climb.

There is 9 ropes, 4 waterfalls you go through, 25+ waterfalls you see.

I don't know an estamated height, but we were in the clouds.

MAUI_00035.jpg

MAUI_00033.jpg

V.I. what

MAUI_00009.jpg

MAUI_00048.jpg

MAUI_00042.jpg

MAUI_00047.jpg

MAUI_00040.jpg

constanly drinking

MAUI_00007.jpg

The only piece of advise I got was "root over rock, it'll save your life"

MAUI_00011.jpg

my pictures are so much better than my friends

MAUI_00014.jpg

For real learn to use a damn camera, this shot is ill, I want an ill on of me.

Valley Island V.I. What?

MAUI_00064.jpg

Almost to the old man

MAUI_00063.jpg

MAUI_00041.jpg

MAUI_00051.jpg

ME-"Old Man share with me your wisdom"

ROCK MAN"taht which you climb up you must climb down, root over rock."

MAUI_00057.jpg

ME- "AAaahhhhahH fuck you old man, LET DO THIS RAAaaHh

LAH_066.jpg

Time to fuck some local dudes girl.. Howizit Brahh, your girl likah the greeens?

amongst stop acting like a lil baby faggot. its not your island. do you even live on maui?? oh wait you got homies down in kihei right so that makes you like half mauian and shit? get reaaaaaaaal. if it wasen't for the tourist industry then hawaii would be poor. my mom would have no job. heck, like 80% of hawaii would have no job. all the hotels would shut down. the airport would shut down. hula/tahitian dancers cant even dance at a damn luau and flaunt their skilzzzzz. no one would buy red dirt tie died t-shirts. omgggggggg.so damn gay.anyway. detttttttt. awesome pictures. MORE PLEASE! you are making me home sick. did you venture away from lahaina? how the hell did you land that pimp house to stay in????? you totally got me with the ahi poke and taro chips pic. ::insert jealous smiley.::::::

youre a little baby faggot. ::insert faggot infant gay smiley::

they're on this "I LOVE MY AINA" type shit outta no where. on some rediculous ignorant shit. cmon bitch. i bet you do things like ride in a car and pollute the "glorious" hawaiian air and have littered here and there. i bet you deface property and do graffiti in hawaii too! shame on you! ?? they're probably mad because some hot tourist hunk sexed their girlfriend or something. i've never seen maui fever, but i'm sure its super corny... but its no reason to get pissed off at the tourist. unless you're the robinson family you do NOT own the island. hawaii is beautiful and i'm glad so many people appreciate it. /deeputtingyouincheck

are you even hawaiian? and if you are, do you even know your ancestors? your culture? your history?

and by the way, my disliking with passion (not hatred and therefore not racism) for the 'haole' is derived, not only from my surfing background and lifestyle, but because of what they put our people through. not because my girlfriend was 'hunk sexed' by some hot tourist. talk about disrespect...

so i drive a car... i never said i didn't do things of the such. nor does it have anything to do with the topic at hand. and while we're on the topic of polluting the air by driving a car (which creates precipitation which helps out surfing conditions) and littering and defacing property, small things like this are forgivable. stealing a people's islands? homes? beliefs? trying to kill off the native language? and inevitably the culture and race? sounds like genocide to me.

and if you do have hawaiian blood, youre not a real hawaiian.so what if i don't live on maui. its still hawaii. and btw, i don't litter.