MAUI VACATION: Photo Thread

deterrent

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THIS THREAD IS FUCKING GAY

please close this thread. maui gets enough publicity on mtv. i hate haoles (white man, foreigner, literally meaning 'no breath of life').

i know hawaii's main income is its tourist industry. but i wish you come and NOT forget to go back home...

no hawaiians no aloha

Yeah, and nobody knew about maui before it was on tv. Get a fucking life . You hate haoles?? Any hawaiians that ive met have been real cool,as long as your cool with them. Maybe some haoles trained your girl, i dont know....PS and dont come to the mainland, you are not welcome here, haole..

i hate haoles (white man, foreigner, literally meaning 'no breath of life').

no hawaiians no aloha

Listen rasist. If your upset that i'm posting touristish things sit back.. relax..

in the next couple days I'll show other parts of the island. Perhaps you just

don't like the bastardisation of me coming over to play. I did alot of work

while I was there to.. I gave and got back much respect.. from all walks..

all races.. and every local I met. I was put up in strangers houses.. caught

macrols with Samoans.. there was never a problem..

You should do something about your anger, making comments

my bad deterrent. i mean, im glad you enjoyed yourself in hawaii. i don't mean any disrespect to you, personally. but i cannot stand seeing my people and my home wrongfully represented and sold like a piece of meat.

Like you said it's currently land of America, you and I had nothing to do with that,

nor did my parents. Everything in america is sold as meat, it's actually how our

way of life works...alot of people don't like it. I've never seen the shows you spoke

of because I've never had cable, I don't watch TV (expect Law and Order). I as well

don't enjoy being classified by someone that has no clue who I am, it's like if I replied

saying "holy shit put down the ice pipe fatso".

No offence was ment I had a great time, and prolly will return.

deterrant! glad you had a good time bro. but remember, there's other islands. i think if you enjoyed maui that much. perhaps kaui might spark a further intrest in outdoorsy, forest finding shit. and yes, i believe I told you 16 was legal....and don't front. you KNOW that prostitute was 16! "stay ripe like on fawkin mango bullei!"

HOUSE_023-1.jpg

haven't smoked in 4 years, but I had to endulge

DSC09893.jpg

Extreme close up :cool:

best 2 out of all (for now?), i have to say im jealous. have your fun.

so is it really your house? you rent it for vacation stay? what's the deal? seems like you are loaded with cheese.

sorry deterrent. but i wasn't calling you a haole. so don't feel like i was classifying you personally (as i said earlier).

and im not a racist. i love all people. just not when they come to my home and my surf spots kookin' things up.

and the term haole is a very loose term. doesn't just mean white man, however, that is what it is mainly used to describe.

this is my home, my ancestors, my heritage. i have strong feelings when it comes to this subject.

but on the topic of maui vacationing...

ive only been to the island once. i stayed with a friend and his family out by ka'anapali beach. it was super nice and had a good time. i smoked maui wowie once, but it wasn't as good as the stuff that i could get on oahu. if you like surfing, you should check out the lahaina harbor.

oh yeah and theres choooooke centipedes there.

thats all. sorry for fucking up the vibe of the thread.

lol among !! lol its those haole's that brings the storm clouds to the beach on a nice sunny day.

this is what i dont like about haole's... they talk down on hawaii.. like this girl at my work says shit like this all the time, " i hate hawaii, it sucks, the music sucks, the people suck, the culture sucks... dont put him there... when he talks that moke talk, the poeple from the mainland dont understand him and they get offended cause they think he's talkin shit and being rude." she says the same about the black people at my work. that girl IS A FUCKIN HAOL'E she doesnt understand why i call her that, and she doesnt understand what "NO BREATH OF LIFE" means, but when i translate it to... "you have no soul" she gets bi-polar pissed and uses that to justify her hatred for hawaii.

she's puerto rican that lives in a big haole neiborhood - go figure right

too add on...

i liked maui when i was there, only been there once during my entire life and i hitchhiked all the way.. this white hippy type picked us up bumpin some john brown's body and took us around scoring herb from his own plants.

saw a lot of mainland tags and from what i hear.. MS13 is there.

DEE38 is from maui... i bet she's the one that started ms13 over there.

one more thing.. i think i might know deterrent... if he is who i think he is.. he's a cool cat...

are you who i think you are?? were you living out there for a while or what?

and that 16 year old shit... its a 5 year difference.. so if i was 22, i couldnt fuck with a 16 year old

dude... when i flew to maui.. one ofthe hottest girls decided to sit next to me on hte plane... she was so fuckin hot..pretty much the hottest hawaiian chick i've seen EVER... she was talkin with me and i was 24, she was 16... ended the conversation right there... i dont know why 4 years later, i think its ok,(28 and yes, im hookin up with a 17 year old chick, she's turnin 18 in 2 months)

but i shouldnt have been such a rule-abiding idiot, i know that.

amongst stop acting like a lil baby faggot. its not your island. do you even live on maui?? oh wait you got homies down in kihei right so that makes you like half mauian and shit? get reaaaaaaaal. if it wasen't for the tourist industry then hawaii would be poor. my mom would have no job. heck, like 80% of hawaii would have no job. all the hotels would shut down. the airport would shut down. hula/tahitian dancers cant even dance at a damn luau and flaunt their skilzzzzz. no one would buy red dirt tie died t-shirts. omgggggggg.so damn gay.anyway. detttttttt. awesome pictures. MORE PLEASE! you are making me home sick. did you venture away from lahaina? how the hell did you land that pimp house to stay in????? you totally got me with the ahi poke and taro chips pic. ::insert jealous smiley.::::::

they're on this "I LOVE MY AINA" type shit outta no where. on some rediculous ignorant shit. cmon bitch. i bet you do things like ride in a car and pollute the "glorious" hawaiian air and have littered here and there. i bet you deface property and do graffiti in hawaii too! shame on you! ?? they're probably mad because some hot tourist hunk sexed their girlfriend or something. i've never seen maui fever, but i'm sure its super corny... but its no reason to get pissed off at the tourist. unless you're the robinson family you do NOT own the island. hawaii is beautiful and i'm glad so many people appreciate it. /deeputtingyouincheck