its a damn good thing that we dont have to carve everything out of stone anymore!

seeking

its a damn good thing we dont have to carve everything out of stone these days. think about it, a million years ago, people had smack a rock with another rock for like a week, just to make a little hole in it, so they could collect blood from a freshly killed goat and please their god. now a days, you can just use an empty butter tub, or a 20 oz cherry coke bottle or something. thats a fuck load easier than trying to bash one out of solid rock. and thats just to make a bowl, think if you had to make a sewing machine, or a lawn mower. it would take forever.

thats all.

seeking/3am discovery channel watcher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest chicken bone

wow.. that was deep. ha!

this reminds me of the time when i was like 4 or 5 years old and i found a feather. for some reason i thought it would be wise of me to go to the bathroom to look at it in the mirror and watch myself it in half with a scissors. i ended up missing the feather totally considering i was using the mirror to see what i was doing, and my depth-perception was considerably off. i cut of like a big chunk of hair that hung to my eyebrows on the left side of my forehead.

needless to say my school picture was very funny. not so much a ha ha funny, but a hey look at that stupid kid.

"seeking/3am discovery channel watcher"

im not shitting you seeks as i was reading your post and i was thinking dam crackhead is up watching late nite discovery channel...and sure as shit it s 3am and your watching about neanderthals...hahaha....i dig that channel so much, between that and national geographic, i can be set for hours...nothing is better late at nite...

rOe, always wonder

"seeking/3am discovery channel watcher"

"have you joined the 5am discovery channel club yet?.. my dues are paid through 2004.."

I think I've got you both beat. I watch Discovery Channel, History, Channel, PBS, and various other educational networks until the sun comes up sometimes. I really wish I had the new National Geographic Channel.

Archived