Make bedtime fun and easy?

meateater

Ok everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry fucking night during the week.. i would go to bed at least around 3am every night and i say to myself every morning im not going to bed that late tonight, ill go to bed at least beofre 12...But it never ever happens!

I never seem to be able to get into bed and sleep...

My average night consists of internet, listening to music, TV, going to the fridge, going back to the fridge, TV, internet..Guitar maybe, Fridge again ,Sketching...looking at flicks, Drinking, i dont know what to fukn do with my self as i continue to walk around the house not wanting to sleep..like im wasting time or something...

Anyone else like this!/ Suggestions...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

recently...same thing for me. When I actually get time to sit around my house and relax I end up staying up till 2am...not a fan...

My thing

-alcohol

-food-alcohol

-clean dishes-alcohol

-watch tv-beerz

-interwebz-beerz

-watch tv while playing on a drum pad

-food

-cereal

-teh herbalz & guitar hero

-bed after I am completely exhausted...

This only goes on once or twice a week because practice schedules and shows adn other bullshit...

its 2am where i am

this is pretty much a nightly thing

i take no doz to get myself going

my nights are

-tv

-internet

-beer

-music

-being yelled at by neighbours to turn said music down

-having mammoth conversations with friends who are at my place for a bit

-eating toast

-playing guitar hero 2

-letterman show

-playing with my cat

BE A PARENT! it'll wipe you out! just kidding.

i go to bed easily by 9-11. around there. I get up at a firm 4:45-5:00am.

you just gotta train yourself. lie in bed till you get so bored you crash out. watch some tv. read a book. whatever you do, don't get up. force yourself to sleep.

/dr phil type advice over n out.

its 2am where i am

this is pretty much a nightly thing

i take no doz to get myself going

my nights are

-tv

-internet

-beer

-music

-being yelled at by neighbours to turn said music down

-having mammoth conversations with friends who are at my place for a bit

-eating toast

-playing guitar hero 2

-letterman show

-playing with my cat

HOW CAN YOU WATCH LETTERMAN. he fucking sucks now. he's gotta

retire. a good alternative- craig ferguson

Ok everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry fucking night during the week.. i would go to bed at least around 3am every night and i say to myself every morning im not going to bed that late tonight, ill go to bed at least beofre 12...But it never ever happens!

This has been my life for years now, I fully understand. Sad thing is I got my act together in January by cutting down my caffeine intake, cutting back drinking (especially during the week), and just laying down when I felt tired. It felt so good to wake up and actually be awake...but that bullshit is boring as hell so I started drinking like a fish at night, hate myself in the morning, and by the end of the day I'm so delirious/hyped on Sobe No Fears, that I stay up until 3am again and wake up 5 hours later hung over and wanting to die...

This has been my life for years now, I fully understand. Sad thing is I got my act together in January by cutting down my caffeine intake, cutting back drinking (especially during the week), and just laying down when I felt tired. It felt so good to wake up and actually be awake...but that bullshit is boring as hell so I started drinking like a fish at night, hate myself in the morning, and by the end of the day I'm so delirious/hyped on Sobe No Fears, that I stay up until 3am again and wake up 5 hours later hung over and wanting to die...

HAHAHA yeah its been years for me also, I mostly save myself getting trashed on weekend but i still have a few beers during the week to melow me out so i can relax more but still dosnt really get me that mellow.. as i get the taste and just want more!

i never get myself feeling tired its weird...Even when i do allnighters with mates they all think im on drugs when im not.

Do you drink every day(meateater)?

I didn't smoke weed or drink any alcohol

yesterday(the whole day and night) for the

first time in several months and I went to

bed around 12. It was awesome! Woke up

and felt great! It's been like 35+ hours I've

not drink or smoked. I do have this joint in

front of me... and I'm thinking as soon as

finish working... I will smoke it.

Point is... if you are hedonist, chill out for

24. You will get back on track for a while.

If you are not... Drink that Alcohol and smoke

that weed(just a little) and you will be fine to

get to bed. If you don't smoke weed, just take

an Asprin and a bottle of beer about a half hour

before you want to sleep. Read a book after

masturbating and you should be in sleepy land!

Good luck.

if you want to be able to go to sleep earlier, wake up earlier and start your day right off the bat w/ some shit to do. if you don't got a morning job, or morning class, go to the gym, walk ur dog, do something. and throughout the day, don't allow yourself to take a nap (maybe a 15 min one would be alright).

I never seem to be able to get into bed and sleep...

My average night consists of internet, listening to music, TV, going to the fridge, going back to the fridge, TV, internet..Guitar maybe, Fridge again ,Sketching...looking at flicks, Drinking, i dont know what to fukn do with my self as i continue to walk around the house not wanting to sleep..like im wasting time or something...

Sounds like my routine minus the guitar part. I'm lucky to get to sleep before 6 and with less than 18 beers a night lately. I blame the internet.

330am bed time for about 2 weeks now

tv/internet/pr0n/fridge/microwave/stove/fridge/freezer/mind you i only weigh 160 lbs at 6'3 /internet/study for work/ fridge/tv/internet/walk around the block w/music relax/tv/ BED

8:30 start the day/ sleep in work/come home do it again