post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Man, if I could go across the street and catch blue crabs, I would eat them everyday. It would be even better if I could catch jimmies /nh that size.

I don't know about the boiling part, though. We always steamed 'em.

And gator FTW.

Yeah I always heard of steaming them with beer but I never tried it. I really need to.

went outta town for a homies wedding last week, made this sandwich the night before the flight.

100_4498.jpg

ate this chicken sammich and cheesy fries at the more than casual rehearsal dinner.

100_4589.jpg

accompanied by a few 32oz canadian brews

and some of these

100_4591.jpg

then at the wedding reception had this lobster in cream sauce with cayenne lots of butter and rice-fucking bomb!

100_4692.jpg

how do you catch and kill em? im guessing your in florida, are there heaps down there?

crazy shit.

/ australian

You pull up beside them in a boat at night and hit them in the head with a bang stick. Yhe hard part is skinning them. That one took 4 hours. And yeah we are overran with them where i'm at.

prego029.jpg

Here's the next one we want he's about 12 ft.

It was a huge difference from the usual farm raised stuff I get.

Not sure how to describe the difference, but there was one.. It cooked all the way through, but stayed moist..

Wish I had the money to buy the better quality for all foods.. Really does make a difference.

word. yeah wild salmon trumps over farm raised anyday. wild is always gonna have more flavor cause it's a fattier fish compared to the farm raised. that and farm raised tends to have a more stressfull life because it's got such a small habitat. and the man made diet pales in comparison to what salmon usually eats in the wild which is shrimps and small fish.

Archived