post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh snap call out failed. tonight i went to the crab pot with my girl needless to say it was fucking awsome!

there was a 30min wait so we went over to the oyster bar and got a half dozen....they gave us 7

P1060052.jpg

the feast!!!!

P1060055.jpg

no mas???

P1060056.jpg

note that the shrimp came shell on head and everything. if anyone hasn't had sucked the brain out of the shrimp head you are missin out!!/no homo

mmmm gumbo. man that looks good too. i keep forgetting to take pictures of the food i make in class. today i made lasagna bolognese and fettucini alfredo both w/ fresh pasta. actually used a liaison in the alfredo sauce whch was new to me. i'll try to remember tomorrow. mushroom duxelles w/pesto cream sauce and fried polenta cakes bolognese is what we're making.

yesterday at school was fucking WIN! here's the flicks.

crispy polenta w/ bolognese

P1060058.jpg

they didn't quite turn out the way i was hoping. they were to thin so they got kinda crispy all the way through instead of being nice and creamy in the middle but were still delicious.

mushroom duxelles ravioli in pesto cream sauce

P1060059.jpg

this was such a fucking win!!! my chef instructor gave me a perfect grade on it which never happens. he said that it was his first 20 out of 20 he has given since he started instructing a year ago. super pumped.

Archived