post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i eat one of these almost everyday. better and cheaper than any sub shop.

turkey sammich on fresh french bread with avocado, red onions, monterey jack cheese, ranch, mustard, laughing cow

creamy swiss cheese, lettuce and last but not least, CRISPY BACON.toasted in the oven on broil.

100_3305.jpg

ftw.

• Like 3

Picture155.jpg

I love scrambled eggs, hot dogs, ketchup and buttered toast... Some things will always be good.

Picture170.jpg

That turned into..

Picture172.jpg

This, egg drop soup.. Was good, but something was missing.. Not sure what though..

Picture171-1.jpg

That would turn into..

Picture173.jpg

This.. Was good.

looks good. last night i took the chica out to a nice restaurant. since i haven't been working she's foot the bill on quite a few occasions so i decided to take her to Urbane in seattle then to a movie. this is what we ate

oysters

P1050883.jpg

she had the spice crusted albacore tuna w/chickpea salad and pickled relish

P1050884.jpg

i had lamb w/sausage, squash and fennel in a mint sauce

P1050885.jpg

for dessert she had the chocolate mousse pie

P1050886.jpg

and i had the rosemary panna cotta w/ cherries and short bread cookies

P1050887.jpg

overall dinner was very good the bill was a bit over 100 after tip which i found surprising. after i checked over the receipt turned out the comped our oysters for some reason. i didn't ask any questions ofcourse.

• Like 1

I'm fucking STOKED! I just got a call from the HR dept. at the W hotel in seattle to set up an interview next monday! I was gonna make a thread for it but thought eh it's food related so i'll post it here. Anyway this is the restaurant that I might end up working at http://www.earthocean.net/foodandwine.html# I haven't ever worked anywhere like this before so hopefully all goes well. I've been wanting to get into fine dinning for quite some time now. I'll keep yall updated!