post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Been another minute. Finally decided to cook something but didnt have much time, or money. Grilled chicken with Muscadine sage sauce and goat cheese. Red Potatoes cooked with chorizo and mushrooms.

img_1117.jpg?w=696&h=522

Still hating that Im taking pics atop a stove I cant use...

Dang...nice...

whats the bag of red stuff? Looking good as always! this thread keeps me hungry. I tossed some chicken, peppers, onion, garlic, coconut milk, cumin, curry, potatoes, green apples, and carrots in the crock pot the other night but didnt get any pictures. Thought I didnt have enough in my big crock to start so I transferred it to my smaller one. Then the small one started to over flow lol. Transferred to the big, then after 6 hours to a boiler pot. I was playing rescue the whole time. At the end of it all it turned out not so bad lol

aggravated that I couldnt get my aquaponics started today I decided to cook instead.

Coffee Chili rubbed Rib eye, grilled portobello mushroom with brie and strawberry balsamic port sauce, fire roasted leeks. I will say the steak is better seared than grilled, or at least sear first for crust. The leeks I bought were crap but the smokey flavor was good.

img_1160-e1382399001245.jpg?w=696&h=519

MacGyvering it up...

img_1155.jpg?w=696

• 2 weeks later...

So a friend of the family is this older Korean lady and she made up some Kimchi for us. I have never had the stuff before so needless to say it blew my mind. So now we have a couple of mason jars worth in the fridge for when we have a craving. Last night was reasonably cold so I was craving a good hot soup. Threw some kimchi, shrimp, mushrooms, and egg noodles in a pot and called it dinner. Figured Id try the whole egg in soup deal that Ive seen others do as well. Green onions and sriracha. My head was sweating like a mo fo but damn it was good.

q0jg.jpg

I now crave kimchi

Ive been slowly getting into aquaponics. I got a one barrel system going with 3 gold fish as a way of learning. But when the time comes to expand I have 15 blue barrels and one 330 gallon IBC tote. Found out my neighbor can bring me all the barrels I can get. I figured Id jump the gun and get things ready during the winter. Built a green house (picture of it unfinished) with some old windows and glass I got free from a condemned house.

img_1239946515.jpg?w=696&h=522

I know we have a garden thread, but it doesnt seem to stick around. Ill cook the food I grow therefor makes post food worthy.