Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Some roasted chicken burrito with Plantains, Spinach, Avocado, Roasted Red Peppers, Queso, Colby Jack Cheese. Alot going on in there but it was good.

din3.jpg

Same place. Crab cake sandwhich with roasted red pepper etc as shown....not bad cakes.

din2.jpg

Dinner at home. Some slice grilled chicken, some on the fly home made mac n chz, and of course some sauteed spin

din1.jpg

Haha, actually, I like the look of that pizza - but I don't really eat pizza, ever. I can't believe I just typed that, I know it's like sacrilegious over there to not like pizza.

Maybe I've just never had a good one?

Shit photo, but flicks for talking and all that.

mustard veal pasta/ garlic bread//

DrunkenPasta.jpg

Haha, actually, I like the look of that pizza - but I don't really eat pizza, ever. I can't believe I just typed that, I know it's like sacrilegious over there to not like pizza.

Maybe I've just never had a good one?

Shit photo, but flicks for talking and all that.

mustard veal pasta/ garlic bread//

DrunkenPasta.jpg

it aint really pizza though....

think some thin ass itali bread.... homemade marinara, and all the ingredients that go into a ratatouille... with some anchov... fresh btw....

just sayin, you would love it.

piz·za/ˈpētsə/

Noun: A dish of Italian origin consisting of a flat base of dough baked with a topping of tomato sauce and cheese, typically with added meat or vegetables.

I'm not saying that doesn't look good, but c'mon son .jpeg on trying to say that the pizza you made wasn't pizza ;)

Im sorry you don't get the blaring difference between pizza dough and what i was talking about...