post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

Its just a lil point and shot i picked up for better shots of stuff I make. Canon Powershot Elph 110 Hs...16 megapixel. Its not the best but for a hundred bucks why not. just happy I have better photos lol Was getting tired of the itouch's grainy shots. You would think how nice the ipod touch and I phone are that the camera would be a lil better. My old flip phone Casio Exilm took better pics.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Still haven't done that pork belly. Staff just never show up when you want them to.

That venison looks grand, I think I'll do some venison when I get home. Trying out a mustard recipe with it. We'll see.

EDIT: I can never prop anyone in this thread.

man, i had the same thought about mustard making this last night. it was so goddamned good. let me know how that pairing turns out.

local dry aged short rib

68340_453634518005544_1669554349_n.jpg

some really nice chantrelles i got from the market.

533851_453662224669440_421535574_n.jpg

Braised dry aged short ribs, mashed potatoes, sauteed brussel sprouts w/bacon, braising liquid redux, olive oil.

67771_458647210837608_748787280_n.jpg

Seared duck breast, rosemary scented whipped potatoes, chard, marinated chanterelles, cherry sauce.

61881_462100250492304_230432372_n.jpg

this hits our menu on friday. I'm gonna change up the presentation though i think. Also gonna do without the pink peppercorns and green onion as the proved to really add nothing to the dish.

• Like 1

There's a decently good chance that I'll be helping open/run a brewpub this next coming year. Prepare to see some "massive American sandwiches" as well as some creations which have been long in the works for an opportunity like this.

We find out next month what the next move will be for us, this is one of my favorite options.

Flat out at the moment. Christmas 'n all.

So there's really no technique in any of these. There is however, only local ingredients. The beef is from down the road, the Crayfish caught fresh off the coast about half an hour away, chicken from twenty minutes away, cheeses and cream from the dairy about five minutes away, bread from the local bakery in town. Etc.

Even the pesto was made by one of my staff from stuff they grew at home.

Fuck I love it here.

crayfish/ avocado sauce/ rocket/ baguette/ cheddar//

Y1OUL.jpg

honey mustard chicken/ basil pesto/ french loaf/ pepper berry & honey vinegar//

1N86w.jpg

beef fillet/ spinach/ duck liver & cognac pate/ french loaf/ 80% cocoa chocolate w/ cracked pepper//

H7e3y.jpg

A very, very poorly thought out fudge dessert...

chocolate fudge/ sponge/ biscuit/ chocolate sauce/ double cream//

N49aW.jpg

...definitely needed a couple of raspberries or even a raspberry sauce.

• Like 1

Jeeseussss!!! When did this thread get so gourmet? All the stuff above, looks good..

Heres my ghetto shit:

Banh Mi from Saigon

Sandoquchv in the TL. I got tofu..with the exception of this sandwich, i fucking hate tofu for the most part. Shit is for the birds IMO, but this stuff at least has some flavor from marinade. Its also CRAZY sweet

p://i.imgur.com/3qIh0l.jpg[/img]

This is pork Jerky thats stupid expensive, but HELLA GOOD. Has a super soft, jerky-ness to it and

Its really sweet and its good:

2FVrMl.jpg

Notice sugar is second ingredient? Its like meaty candy but not bacon. Bacon is 'smokier'.

eYdiwl.jpg