post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: post your meals photo thread!!

No...I might have used to be a hippy. And you used to subsist on 7-11 hot dogs smothered in cheese and slurrpies. :)

I already have plans to go get Fatburger and whiskey on Friday, when I get paid.

You MUST have me confused with someone else. I haven't been a fan of 7-11 anything except cigarettes.... that and I hate nacho cheese.... so.... well, you're still a hippy. Haha.

6f8eezt.jpg

i was half way through dinner then remembered this thread!

not the greatest pic but i made some jumbo shrimp in a garlic tomato sauce with some baby spinach, red peppers and mushrooms. yum!

o-group.jpg

drinking some nasty O water in strawberry. its not that bad when you add two sweet in lows in it though for a psuedo strawberry vitamin water but with zero cals and carbs. gyyeaaaaah

Sweet potato fries are awesome.

WHAT THE FUCK @ shrimp boy, are you trying to kill me???? Oh my god Shrimp are the most foul little creepy crawly sea bugs uuugh. I am never coming in this thread again.

beardofzues: thanks, i get bored i try mixing it up and not cooking the same shit

rusty: where is that? is that crawfish or shrimp? still looks good.. i love all you can eat crab

aww, seven come back!!! i like the food pics you take

beardofzues: thanks, i get bored i try mixing it up and not cooking the same shit

rusty: where is that? is that crawfish or shrimp? still looks good.. i love all you can eat crab

aww, seven come back!!! i like the food pics you take

YEAS SIR!

CRAWFISH STR8 FROM THE BAYOUUUU!

Okay they aren't on this page, I'll still come in.

I'm sorry for calling you shrimp boy. They are crawfish, but they make me freak out too. I can't explain it. My sister threw one at me once and I threw an entire stack of dinner plates at her and the floor and ran.

oh fuck id be in heaven..

ive only been to lousianna once.. during a family roadtrip which we specifically stoped so my dad could eat fresh seafood..kept i dont remember what i got..

i wanna go i wanna go. the man and i will go once we are in houston!

and eat raw oysters too...mmmmmmm