post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal and I'm being one hundred percent srs. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. You're a fucking joke br0, and I'm dead fucking srs. Get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and zima and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, I'm srs...dont ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking phaggot.

• Like 1

I looked at this guy's post/pix and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfucker exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz

i make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour fucking milk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl.

At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

• Like 1

I looked at this guy's post/pix and immediately said to myself, i'm going to sit right down and tell this motherfucker exactly how i eat my motherfucking steel cut oatz

i make a gigantic fucking batch every four days. When im done i have an enormous bowl of steel cut oatz and at this point i generally take the first few feet of my cock out of my pants and fap because the sight is beautiful.

Every morning i take a goodly portion of that fucking pond of glory and i pour fucking milk in the fucking bowl with the fucking oatz and i put them in the microwave where i picture them fucking while they heat up.

I've now got a bowl of hot oatz and an infallibly rigid dick but i am not done motherfucker and it is not yet time to eat.

i reach around behind me and grab my nuts from the cupboard and sprinkle a bunch of walnuts into the fucking bowl. I grab my raisins and i shake my raisins into that fucking bowl, i grab my prunes and i lay my prunes into that fucking bowl, and i grab my fucking naked banana and i layer it into that fucking bowl.

At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.[/color][/b]

6cUcJ.jpg

At this point i collapse onto the floor and fuck a new hole into the hardwood of my kitchen because i just can't fucking stand my gorgeous fucking oatz, then i stand up and i eat that fucking bowl, the whole fucking thing including the bowl itself, without any utensils and then i go throw myself at the sex doll i have dressed up like the quaker oatz guy and i literally fuck it until my neighbors call the cops.

What's the deal with the sexualization of oats?

GRADYS_OATS.jpg

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fucking pathetic and digusting compared to my meal and I'm being one hundred percent srs. Sorry we dont cook shit that was previously in cans. You're a fucking joke br0, and I'm dead fucking srs. Get a real family that cooks good food, drinks beer and wine and zima and has a good fucking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, I'm srs...dont ever post your fucking poverty dinner on these forums ever the fuck again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fucking phaggot.[/color]

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

• Like 1

For breakfast you need to eat four of those breakfast sandwiches from McDonald's. I don't care which ones you get, but make sure to get four. Order four hash browns, too. Now grab two packs of ketchup and put them on the hash browns and then slip them into the sandwiches. Squish that shit down and eat. That's your breakfast.

For lunch you're gonna eat Chinese food. Now I don't want you eating that crappy stuff. You wanna get the stuff with MSG. None of that non-MSG bullshit. I don't care what you eat but you have to sit down and eat for at least 45 minutes straight. You can't let go of the fork. Eat until your eyes swell up and become slits and you start to look like the woman behind the counter.

For dinner you're gonna order an extra-large pizza with everything on it. Literally everything. If you don't like sardines, don't put 'em on, but anything else that you like you have to load it on there. After you pay the delivery guy, I want you to take the pie to your coffee table, open that fucker up, and grab a bottle of oil. It can be olive oil, canola oil, whatever. Anything but motor oil. And I want you to pour that shit over the pie until half of the bottle is gone. Just soak the shit out of it.

Now before you lay into it, I want you to sit on your couch and just stare at that fucker. I want you to understand that that pizza right there is keeping you from your goals.

Now you're on the clock, after 20 minutes your brain is going to tell you you're full. Don't listen to that shit. You have to try and eat as much of the pizza as you can before that 20-minute mark. Double up pieces if you have to. I'm telling you now, you're going to get three or four pieces in and you're gonna want to quit. You fucking can't quit. You have to sit on that couch until every piece is done.

So I got some free seafood from work again so I figured Id experiment with free protein. Bourbon theme with fruit that is.

Seared Albacore Tuna with a bourbon, ginger, lime sauce. Not bad.

photo18g.jpg

Sauteed shrimp (poorly) with a pineapple bourbon sauce and pecans. Weak.

photo17b.jpg

Very poorly bacon wrapped and seared sea scallops with a blueberry, black pepper, bourbon sauce with basil chiffonade over top. Basil ended up being a nice touch, yet the blueberries were not sweet enough.

photo16hm.jpg

I lack greatly the skill to make good sauces. It was fun and my kitchen is limited at the moment. I really wanted it to have a sweeter bourbon flavor to it, yet i didnt know how nor did I look it up. Like to wing it.

Nah I know the whole corn starch deal but will never take that route. These were single portion so it took maybe 5 mins max to get them thick. The pineapple one needed some more time though. Its funny like ten minutes after I posted I was like....stupid! brown sugar lol just one of those nights. I lack mainly in the aspect of balance in sauces. Usually I just throw things together and there is always different levels of quantity with ingredients even though Im cooking the same dish. Im a very visual person and if I do things enough I can get an eye for things. The food I cook is almost always for myself so even if its bad it still goes down the hatch, but there are some days where everything is on point and Im just like...DAMN this is good.