post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 weeks later...

No this thread will NEVER die!! Sorry I lost my upload USB for my phones chip...so yeah relying on my Itouch. Some things...

Fresh figs from one of ma trees

photo7bs.jpg

pureed

photogjd.jpg

Turned into a preserve with orange zest. With Crackers and goat chz

photo6yw.jpg

toast, fig preserve and goat chz....so awesome.

photo1vt.jpg

simple dough, fresh fig, carm onions, goat chz, bals reduc, and procuitto

photo2nwd.jpg

finish product....was ok. I think it had to do with my type of fig

photo3vez.jpg

Left over procuitto, tomato, and fresh spinach, 3 eggs OM sunny side up over top. and some bals reduc. yeah yeah i zig zag BECAUSE its the easiest.

photo4nc.jpg

Leftover meal. Some roteserrie chicken with onion, garlic, and wilted spinach. side of tomatos and bals reduc.

photo5rk.jpg

I dunno but just as of late I love me some fresh tomatoes.....

nothing fancy

steaks.jpg

london broil oven potatoes brusell sprouts and something else

ssc.jpg

soft shell crab potatoes brocs shrimp and something else

pork2.jpg

pork loin burnt broccoli giant cheese covered hash brown thing

dinner-1.jpg

breaded fried char peas in the pod potatoes chesse bread purple carrots and some red thing

potato.jpg

burger-1.jpg

filet.jpg

shro.jpg

these are all pretty old, got a bunch more on my phone, just wanted to keep it moving.

you guys are so fancy and shit

• Like 1

^what's the brew?

Nice looking meal! More details please...

It's a pork knuckle from Hofbrauhaus in Melbourne. Not actually my photo but I went there last week and had it. Was as good as it looks.

The restaurant is pretty dope. Litre beers, Busty waitresses and awesome food. The meal was $34 but you'll be spending $100+ if you intend to drink yourself stupid.

A co-worker and I thought about doing this with lamb a while back and I finally got around to trying it but with beef.

Ribeye rubbed with espresso, chili, dark cocoa, cumin, and a lil sugar. Seared and topped with a dried fig&cherry port wine reduction and a lil blue cheese. I was hesitant when it came to how it might taste yet it proved pretty freaking good. If I did it again I would add more chili and do without the sugar in the rub. I think it was great with beef but would be a hell of a lot better with lamb.

photo9wj.jpg

HAhA yeah I know. I was more concerned about the steak. I just wanted to try the ingredient combo steak wise. So I bought what I needed mainly for that besides the fresh asparagus. The rice I just bought some uncle bens 90 sec crap. Im not big on rice I was just looking for something quick that might fit the pairing a bit better. Im still stuck with plug in cooking appliances....not stove sucks..

i do need to provide some better pics though..