post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That self sauce thing looks awesome hahah never seent hat before.

I cant remember the last time I posted in here. But I guess Ill just post away. Hope no repeats.

Some sandwich with turkey, avocado, sprout things...hell its been so long I cant remember. Came with a pretty good Hefe Weiss dijon sauce.

meal.jpg

Some deviled eggs I made with a Blue Cheese Herb Mustard from whole foods.

meal3.jpg

Dinner tonight. Caprese salad, sauteed spinach, and some Coconut-Orange Marmalade- Horseradish-Dijon- Shrimp. Odd combos but was all delicious.

meal2.jpg

thought I had more...oh well.

This though has been a staple in my cabinet as of recently

img_0883.jpg?w=600&h=800

SF you're all over the mustard scene!

hahah as of lately I am aahha. coarse mustard is awesome to me...at the moment. Oh wellz...usually IM diving in the fridge for what ever ingredient I can find to make a meal. No pic, but I had a fritatta earlier that was awesome.

cant add any more props to you cause too much, crapola I got stuff in the oven!

drunk oven cooking is back

Angelo an Dale get knocked of top chef??? If Richard doesn't win I'll never watch top chef again.

*Edit Antonia is cool, I like her but still if Richard don't win.............

FUCKING SPOILER!!! I hadn't watched this weeks episode yet. That's fucked. Angelo I wasn't surprised about. He trys to do to much sometimes and it completely back fires. But Dale man, really dude is good. I think Blaise is gonna take it.

PE#3 and protestor both bringin the goods. i have to spread the rep both yall gets teh propsiz. my girl just went to pic up some pho, spring rolls, and bahn mi's from the pho spot down the road. i can't wait to eat. i'm gonna do a Vietnamese dip. I'm saving some of the broth so i can dip my sandwich in it later. bahn mi dipped in pho.....yeah it's like that!

FUCKING SPOILER!!! I hadn't watched this weeks episode yet. That's fucked. Angelo I wasn't surprised about. He trys to do to much sometimes and it completely back fires. But Dale man, really dude is good. I think Blaise is gonna take it.

i was really surprised about dale, i thought karla was gonna go for like two weeks straight. blaise is probably who i'd put my money on at this point.

anyone watch chopped? i'm excited to see the judges actually have to go through the torture that the contestants have to endure with those baskets. make a dessert out of bull penis, marshmallows, coffee grounds and arugula in 15 minutes and make it taste awesome. psssssh.

PE#3 and protestor both bringin the goods. i have to spread the rep both yall gets teh propsiz. my girl just went to pic up some pho, spring rolls, and bahn mi's from the pho spot down the road. i can't wait to eat. i'm gonna do a Vietnamese dip. I'm saving some of the broth so i can dip my sandwich in it later. bahn mi dipped in pho.....yeah it's like that!

MY BAD brO! I hope that dood from Jersey with the wack tacks gets his balls cut off next episode, you'll see how come when you watch it.

Zachary's pizza Oakland...half baked/finish at home.

• Like 1

i was really surprised about dale, i thought karla was gonna go for like two weeks straight. blaise is probably who i'd put my money on at this point.

anyone watch chopped? i'm excited to see the judges actually have to go through the torture that the contestants have to endure with those baskets. make a dessert out of bull penis, marshmallows, coffee grounds and arugula in 15 minutes and make it taste awesome. psssssh.

I like watching chopped...the only thing I'll watch on food network. That's gonna be good with the judges. They should let the biggest losers from the past shows judge them.

• Like 1