post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

striped bass, nicoise olive polenta, swiss chard, jus de poisson

food005_2.jpg

salad nicoise w/ dover sole, lemon basil vinaigrette

food001_2.jpg

sausage stuffed criminis, pan fried oysters, corn hash

food002_2.jpg

chicken provencal, creamy grits

food003_2.jpg

crispy grits fries, sauteed pulled pork and hedgehog mushrooms, sunny side up egg, smoked paprika sea salt

food004_2.jpg

• Like 1

Menu

IMG00280-20110130-1737.jpg

meatballs cordon bleu in lentils

IMG00282-20110130-1802.jpg

beef meatballs in marinara (not cooked in the sauce)

IMG00283-20110130-1803.jpg

sauteed broccoli

IMG00284-20110130-1803.jpg

sorry for poor lighting this place is mega tight eating space and i didnt want to use the annoying blackberry flash and cause a scene.

menu is like erase board, laminated plastic you check off with expo markers. spot specializes in meatballs.

very satisfying. not too expensive. i also had a brownie carmel ice cream sandwich which i was too quick to eat and not flick

http://www.themeatballshop.com/

BreadedBuffaloWings.jpg

^^Just some homemade double breaded Buffalo Wings.. Used a beefed up Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce...

ShreddedBuffaloSandwhich.jpg

Chicken breast in a beefed up Frank's Red Hot Buffalo sauce cooked in a slow cooker on medium for about 3.5 hours, shredding the chicken once it became tender. Due to lack of Blue Cheese dressing I used Ranch and put it on a bulky roll. Normally I wouldn't want to mask any of the buffalo taste, but I made the sauce so fucking hot.:yum: :yum:

• Like 1

RUSO, REAL TALK, ITS LIKE 5 BUCKS TO SHIP ABOUT 2 LBS OF EM.

HAHA IMA MAKE IT A POINT TO SEND EM, CAUSE SOME TEXAS PECANS REALLY SET SOME CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES OFF MY MAN.

FARCE, YOU GOT ANY GOOD IDEAS FOR A 7 BONE ROAST OTHER THAN ONIONS CARROTS REDSKINS AND THYME?

make a horseradish garlic and herb crust for it. i usually use one on prime rib whenever i make that shit is stupid good. i gotta look for my recipe if i find it i'll post it up.

• Like 1

oontz.

im going to have to confess something.

about 2 or 3 months ago i learned the main ingredient in buffalo wings other then chicken, is HOT SAUCE. now.... i am not by any means a chef, nor do i consider myself one, though i always cook and have baked many a cake from scratch when i lived home. i have a general knowledge of the world and random factoids. but it hit me like a brick to the dome when i was told.

for shame.