post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this is me and my homie phil. he had 4 other friends but they didn't want to be pictured. i asked him if he wanted his face blurred but he said "naw nigga ain't no coppers gonna catch me ridin dirty!" One thug ass crab.

meandphil.jpg

well phil and his posse turned into this. as thug as he was, he wasn't more gangster than myself

P1060978.jpg

P1060979.jpg

finished product is a curry crab cake, mango cayenne puree, spring salad with caramelized dates and a chili garlic vinaigrette. my best crab cakes to date. i had the perfect amount of egg and bread crumb to bind but not make it a bread cake. crabby goodness in every bite.

P1060981.jpg

after dinner we proceeded to get wasted (we had a little dinner party at my girls house) so that in turn led us to wally's drive in for breakfast at 130pm. my girl and her friend had bacon cheese burgers i had this....

wally whopper, 2 1/4lb patties, 3 slices of cheese, 5 strips of bacon, and the fixens with a side of fried mushrooms.

P1060983.jpg

P1060984.jpg

if you're mad cause i'm stylin on you i do not apologize.

• Like 2

So Ive been reluctant to try these.....The house Im in was bought 5 years ago and was once owned by a widow who had a husband who liked to farm....anyways one day in the darkness of the back part of a lower cabinet that was rarely used a light shown a few glass jars...never noticed them that far back. You know those corner cabinets that are deep but have tiny doors. and its damn near impossible to fit any dishware there.

So out came these still vacuum sealed pickles. Given the date on the jar theyre 14 year old pickles still rumored to be tasty.

Should I give them a go?

1604nkl.jpg