post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unlike alot of the people on the oontz I won't tell you to "expand your horizons" or call you ignorant because you don't like something.

I'm perfectly fine with people who try something and don't like it (which seems to be an issue around here haha), but it definitely irks me when people refuse to even try something, for no reason

Unlike alot of the people on the oontz I won't tell you to "expand your horizons" or call you ignorant because you don't like something.

I'm perfectly fine with people who try something and don't like it (which seems to be an issue around here haha), but it definitely irks me when people refuse to even try something, for no reason

u'm pretty much the same way. as long as you try it then it's all good. my sister used to be that way. she'd always be like ugh i don't like that shit it's nasty. i'd be like have you tried it. no oh then how would you know it's nasty. so now she tries things. she's mega picky but i've gotten her to eat lamb, and some other stuff that normally she wouldn't eat. it's funny to hear someone be like damn this is good when two weeks prior they were all that shit's gross. just cause they finally tried it.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

something from a while back.

crab/shrimp rangoon

_DSC1552.jpg

_DSC1554.jpg

yummy thai

_DSC1543.jpg

_DSC1524.jpg

_DSC1527.jpg

_DSC1526.jpg

_DSC1550.jpg

_DSC1542.jpg

im thinking of doing a cooking show pilot for a tv network. i need a kitchen to use as a set.

farce whats yr reciepe 4 that fried chx.

step by step.

not general.

looks like a custom herb breading.

somethings i'm totally down to share but sometimes i gets a little greedy. so i'll tell you what goes in it but i can't devulge the exact. (mainly cause i don't measure shit)

flour

smoked paprika

cayenne pepper

garlic powder

onion powder

coriander (ground)

salt

black pepper(fresh cracked)

oregano

thyme

parsley

combine and mix well then i take the chicken out of the butter milk mixture allow the excess to run off then dredge in the flour remove excess the dip into an egg bath the again in the flour i only do 2 to 3 at a time so that the breading doesnt get all fucked while sitting around.

Archived